Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More gifted items? £235 doubt anyone will be rushing to purchase.View attachment 2450665
Last thing she needs is more tit in her face
her skin is shocking for her age . That’s treatment didn’t work either
---
The lads all went out last night till 3 this morning
take it jake couldn’t afford to or wasn’t invited 😂
they would have said ….. it was last minute sorry 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly turns me that he's wringing his sweat filled shirt out in that sink when we had photographic proof of him the other day going to rehearsals in the top he had being wearing at the gym earlier that morning 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 25
So he sends Flappy a basic bunch of flowers. Not being a witch but come on they’re definitely nothing special. She has to share it on her social media to thank him because she obviously doesn’t know how to contact him privately 🙄🙄🙄and then he has to share her sharing it on his stories. Nothing like telling everyone it’s purely for the gram. He’s also wearing the same shirt this morning as he had on yesterday 🤢
Clearly bought them herself like he did his balloon 🙄
---
Holy shittttttt…
Paul will smash this crack head up! Look at the scrawny ugly fucker 😂 Paul is a stocky bleep and from where he’s from in Liverpool im sure he’s no stranger to a proper scrap unlike this Mummys boy!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Clearly bought them herself like he did his balloon 🙄
---

Paul will smash this crack head up! Look at the scrawny ugly fucker 😂 Paul is a stocky bleep and from where he’s from in Liverpool im sure he’s no stranger to a proper scrap unlike this Mummys boy!
ihope he does 😂 but the way jakes going on he’s desperate to win
Paul don’t even go the gym he’s daily shows at minute for next three years he isn’t arsed about training unlike Jake .
still I would cry laughing if Paul wins after hardly training and that cunts been gym training daily 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ihope he does 😂 but the way jakes going on he’s desperate to win
Paul don’t even go the gym he’s daily shows at minute for next three years he isn’t arsed about training unlike Jake .
still I would cry laughing if Paul wins after hardly training and that cunts been gym training daily 😂😂😂
Steroid-induced murmur. Be awful, that. Awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Two shows tomorrow so he’ll be moaning about being tired on Sunday. Wonder if he’s heading home on his day off to get his family content for the week?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Two shows tomorrow so he’ll be moaning about being tired on Sunday. Wonder if he’s heading home on his day off to get his family content for the week?
I’d say Maris Piper won’t recognise who he is, but not sure he recognises his own hands tbh.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
IMG_0721.png
That video of him eating the tuna saying ‘fishy’ is the most disturbing thing I’ve ever seen 😷 why does he need to sit topless?! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Another new reality show he’ll be begging to go on 🙄 especially the fact Chris Hughes is doing it 😂 Barring the Full Monty TV show he did, Fakey never gets asked to do these SU2C gigs. For somebody who is in the ‘public’ eye, to lose two family members to cancer but not get asked to do these shows is very telling. Probably because he’s dined out of the same stories for over 10 years and no one needs to hear it again.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My husband gives me a good seeing to. duck the tit flowers. Flapz needs a cock. They clearly do not have sex. 💯

A big, massive, hard COCK!

Omg in blushing 😂😂😂 also she ain’t had any in ages 😂
---
Last thing she needs is more tit in her face
her skin is shocking for her age . That’s treatment didn’t work either
---
The lads all went out last night till 3 this morning
take it jake couldn’t afford to or wasn’t invited 😂
they would have said ….. it was last minute sorry 😂
Ahh but he doesn’t drink alcohol so he said no 😂😂😂
---
Where’s his wedding ring 🤔
The one he said he’d never take off?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another new reality show he’ll be begging to go on 🙄 especially the fact Chris Hughes is doing it 😂 Barring the Full Monty TV show he did, Fakey never gets asked to do these SU2C gigs. For somebody who is in the ‘public’ eye, to lose two family members to cancer but not get asked to do these shows is very telling. Probably because he’s dined out of the same stories for over 10 years and no one needs to hear it again.
He be fuming he didn’t get it 😂😂😂
---
So jakes on a cheap tin tuna and water
and Dan is living it up eating out 😂😂
skint mate

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.