Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been so busy before we go away tomorrow (not gifted) that I’ve had to skim through the thread right quickly and missed out fakeys grand opening night!

You can tell he hates it. Only 8 months to go, seeing people smiling makes it all worth it. Surely if you enjoy “acting” it would be an absolute pleasure to do this kind of job. He’s obviously having to do it cos he thinks it’s gonna help him be super famous in the long run. Good luck with that fake.

Chris Hughes mum had commented saying she’s going to see it and so is Polly parrot. Josie Gibson commented, of course that was the only comment he had replied to.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🐔Let your skin breath, that might help, instead of putting any old tit on it to feed it... scruffy dirty hair, voice going up higher and higher. :rolleyes:...sad family...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He is that deluded 🤡🤡 he thinks that the standing ovation was for him personally as in his misshaped wonky head he was the only person on stage last night performing

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He is that deluded 🤡🤡 he thinks that the standing ovation was for him personally as in his misshaped wonky head he was the only person on stage last night performing
All the old nannas probably standing up to peer through their 20p theatre binocolaurs trying to find his baby carrot.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Edited. Here we go ⬇ 🙄😴 if he appreciates the nice words, just DM them privately rather than putting their messages all over social media. Oh silly me he needs the validation and attention 🤢
[/QUOTE]

He always gets these messages doesn’t he when he tours/performs? They’re all worded very similar and all about him. It’s as if they’re from the same person…

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone else just waiting for the reviews to come out is it just me that’s the saddo? 😂

• Haha
🐔Only 10 tickets left for tonight...I hope you have got yours.!!!!! Why would I 😆...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just noticed Flaps has made an addition to her insta bio. duck me one trip to USA and now she’s putting ‘travel’ as if she’s some sort of Travel blogger 😂. Unless she thinks by doing it, travel brands will look at her bio, think she’s experienced and book her. Trouble is for her, once they look at her grid and see the advertising was more about showcasing herself than the places visited, they wouldn’t be interested anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nice to see she’s as economical with the truth on her bio as her idiot of a husband.
Also seriously why would anyone use her to promote skincare 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Just noticed Flaps has made an addition to her insta bio. duck me one trip to USA and now she’s putting ‘travel’ as if she’s some sort of Travel blogger 😂. Unless she thinks by doing it, travel brands will look at her bio, think she’s experienced and book her. Trouble is for her, once they look at her grid and see the advertising was more about showcasing herself than the places visited, they wouldn’t be interested anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nice to see she’s as economical with the truth on her bio as her idiot of a husband.
Also seriously why would anyone use her to promote skincare 🙄
Ive noticed her changing and as if she wasn’t bad enough she’s very like him now! Can’t believe she ruined her beauty shed to sell tat on vinted! She bleeping nuts! Honestly how can her mother sit back and watch her ruin her life? dont see her with the sister who has the kid same age as Leo much anymore! I think its time her family staged an intervention 😳 I would if she was my sister making a bloody show of herself living in a fantasy world thinking shes Judith Chalmers now!! She’s bleeping crazy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
He actually makes me feel 🤢🤢Is like some creepy freak who hides in changing rooms🤢🤢So pleased with himself and really misses his family
IMG_8464.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Edited. Here we go ⬇ 🙄😴 if he appreciates the nice words, just DM them privately rather than putting their messages all over social media. Oh silly me he needs the validation and attention 🤢
He always gets these messages doesn’t he when he tours/performs? They’re all worded very similar and all about him. It’s as if they’re from the same person…
[/QUOTE]
They ain’t about him . He’s done them himself
did the same last year . Full of tit .
they was all old old women that probably can’t work Instagram 😂😂🤡🤡🤡
hardly anybody went

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow he loves himself today and is on a massive high.

He’s tired cos he’s been working so hard bless. How long until he’s missing Leo and soph and he’s poorly? Id say end of the weekend he will be complaining and that’s been generous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They ain’t about him . He’s done them himself
did the same last year . Full of tit .
they was all old old women that probably can’t work Instagram 😂😂🤡🤡🤡
hardly anybody went
[/QUOTE]
He thinks we're as thick as he is. Same messages from last year.
Like the birthday/leaving cards. Almost exact wording and almost the same handwriting.
Thick bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.