Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flapz might have been sexting Eyal, while she's been on her own....... .

What a beauty

HERO-SHOT-edited.jpeg

Twice the size of jakey.

Where it counts 😃💀😈🍆

Mind you, he DID pie her off LLOOLLSSSS

😃😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Alice must be sick of him already, she got him lovely here 😂 He’s vile 🤮 He looks like a bleeping turkey 🦃
IMG_1304.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Strange they all went out without him especially as Danny put that post up saying he loved them all.
Someone definitely had a word in Dan’s ear about being nice to Fakey.
---
The lads all went out last night till 3 this morning
take it jake couldn’t afford to or wasn’t invited 😂
they would have said ….. it was last minute sorry 😂
Hahahaha they couldn’t make it any clearer they hate him. Polly will be sliding in Danny’s DMs before long asking him to post something about Jake to prove us nasty trolls wrong before long though no doubt.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Here comes the lash serum ad she hinted at a couple of weeks ago 😴 I’m amazed she’s not started doing pillow glow yet. That seems to be the product all the instahuns are trying to flog at the moment.
As for all these ‘ads’ she’s doing. If they were all genuine proper paid ads, she wouldn’t be needing to flog her stuff for a £10 on vinted. I think they are all just affiliated links and she begs the brands for a discount code to give to her followers. She might get the products for free but I don’t believe she’s getting paid an actual wage to advertise them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No one wants to be involved, or lumbered with them 😆😆😆
It appears neither of them have any genuine friends, school, work”” etc like ordinary people do! Not even family want to be around them?? She is allegedly one of 9 children, ive only ever seen the sister with the kid same age as leo and the one in America! Where is the rest of them?? He has that other twit Martin with a hair system who has a beard aswell and never sees his brother, pretents he’s “private”… why would you choose Chris Hughes as your best man at youre wedding and not you’re brother? Im guessing the brother didn’t want to do it as he hates him and Fakey would have wanted Chris for exposure! But yes absolutely nobody wants to be around either of them! oh except a couple they met on holiday? weird very weird!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Paul has a black eye on his stories today so must still be fitting in some training while travelling to do his shows. Obviously doesn't feel he has to show every time he's in the gym unlike fakey

Reactions: 18
Totally agree Jessica.When does zelda ever mention her other son or grandchildren.I think the brother doing the decent thing and getting on with his life.Bet he hates that prick using the dead for over 12 years for his own gratification.Flaps on a mission to flog tit all week🙄How about trying to help your son get out of nappies and stop feeding him tit all day to keep him quiet 😡She’s as bad as him lately both just lazy beggars.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Totally agree Jessica.When does zelda ever mention her other son or grandchildren.I think the brother doing the decent thing and getting on with his life.Bet he hates that prick using the dead for over 12 years for his own gratification.Flaps on a mission to flog tit all week🙄How about trying to help your son get out of nappies and stop feeding him tit all day to keep him quiet 😡She’s as bad as him lately both just lazy beggars.
The other brother is most probably, quite distant ..... not bothered over visiting etc
---
Massively fucked up there didn't she? Her screeching stupid voice gave him the ick in 0.3 seconds 🤣
It was so funny . Eyal dumped her as soon as she gave him the instant ick . Her face was a picture, in front of EVERYONE 😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lucky escape Danielle! Meanwhile flaps dreams of having Danielle’s lifestyle, except it isn’t! Selling mucky clothes on vinted isn’t quite same is it guyyyyssssss
Embarrassing ain’t it .nothing against Vinted I use it myself but she’s literally skint and jobless
doing an ad for beauty products nobody uses every now and then isn’t work
I’m sorry but tiktok have girls age 18 promoting all the tit flaps is so won’t be getting much for it .
Both ain’t had a paid holiday in a year now , all been free and begged for
---
Is the other brother born with a different dad . I find it so strange how Jake and his mum ain’t close with him . Not that it should matter my sibling has a different dad and we are close . So odd she never mentions them even when Jake is filming in her house no pictures of her other son

Reactions: 16
Embarrassing ain’t it .nothing against Vinted I use it myself but she’s literally skint and jobless
doing an ad for beauty products nobody uses every now and then isn’t work
I’m sorry but tiktok have girls age 18 promoting all the tit flaps is so won’t be getting much for it .
Both ain’t had a paid holiday in a year now , all been free and begged for
---

Is the other brother born with a different dad . I find it so strange how Jake and his mum ain’t close with him . Not that it should matter my sibling has a different dad and we are close . So odd she never mentions them even when Jake is filming in her house no pictures of her other son
Yes that's right- loads of grifted holidays this year: Abu Dhabi/Dubai, Menorca, then both America holidays. Pretty sure last weekend at RetreatEast was gifted too and they've probably had others that I can't remember.

And to think that Fake spent the whole of lockdown taking the piss out of influencers. Those who've followed this thread from the beginning will know that it started off as a rave thread- yes really! I actually liked him during lockdown, thought he was funny.

Reactions: 19
She’s advertising lash serum and saying her lashes have improved but hasn’t she had a lash lift?

Reactions: 17
Why is he sharing his post again on his stories from last night? I assume it’s not got the engagement on it he was expecting 😂 Standing next to a box light on a street is hardly like having your name up in lights in the West End 🤭 Get ready for more shared tags from him as well 😴

Edited. Here we go ⬇ 🙄😴 if he appreciates the nice words, just DM them privately rather than putting their messages all over social media. Oh silly me he needs the validation and attention 🤢
:m :m :m :m :m :m
---
ihope he does 😂 but the way jakes going on he’s desperate to win
Paul don’t even go the gym he’s daily shows at minute for next three years he isn’t arsed about training unlike Jake .
still I would cry laughing if Paul wins after hardly training and that cunts been gym training daily 😂😂😂
Jac(knob) doesn't like losing. He has to WIN at everything. Although he hasn't...haaaa. He will be right up for this. But it isn't going to make headlines if he does. Hope Paul tears him a new hole!!
---
View attachment 2451083That video of him eating the tuna saying ‘fishy’ is the most disturbing thing I’ve ever seen 😷 why does he need to sit topless?! 🤢
twit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So she’s still trying to say her trip to see her sister was also courtesy of VisitUSA then. Bullshit. Of course they’ll happily let her go on their insta stories to promote California without paying her, what company wouldn’t. Funniest thing I read all day is she now refers to herself as a ‘content creator’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Also why is she still calling herself Church and not Quickenden? I know Church is her insta handle but I’m surprised she’s not using the Quickenden name as she carries on like they are some sort of famous celebrity couple 🙄😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.