Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently there was a standing ovation yeah alright fakey most of them can’t even get to their feet unaided! One interesting comment though he isn’t doing the November dates so he is taking the whole month off for the fight

• Haha
Reactions: 32
His so fake and plastic look that dimples now a hole.
Neither his wife or his mother went to his big night you know the people who are supposed to love and support you
All those (cough) classy clothes she could of worn...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
🐔Can't believe the oldies have gone to see that shite, must be frustrated at home, but after seeing them on stage they will still have to get the KY Jelly out when they get home..lol 😆 🤣 😂..
Friction , smouldering..... fire alarms going off...

Hugh, Pugh , Barney McGrew; Cuthbert, Dibble & Grub all sliding down the pole....
😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
For a couple that spend their lives online documenting anything and everything they can, very telling there was no public declaration from Flappy wishing him good luck on his opening night yesterday 🤔 Did she forget cos she was too busy putting cheap, dirty, overpriced stuff on Vinted?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She only sold one item🤣Must spend all day dressing up while Leo eats ice lolly’s.why is he saying only 8 months to go is it actually running for that long?Even his mum did not mention his first show🤣God she needs help with her addiction to talking about soaps it’s scary how into this tit she is🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She only sold one item🤣Must spend all day dressing up while Leo eats ice lolly’s.why is he saying only 8 months to go is it actually running for that long?Even his mum did not mention his first show🤣God she needs help with her addiction to talking about soaps it’s scary how into this tit she is🤣🤣
It’s on until April (at the moment) but they’ve got 5 weeks off over Xmas and New Year. Imagine on your first day though saying ‘only 8 months to go’ as if it’s already a chore 🙄 If something else comes up he deems more worthy of him, he’ll bin this gig off without a moments notice.

• Heart
For a couple that spend their lives online documenting anything and everything they can, very telling there was no public declaration from Flappy wishing him good luck on his opening night yesterday 🤔 Did she forget cos she was too busy putting cheap, dirty, overpriced stuff on Vinted?
She allegedly sent him a balloon - that was enough 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is he sharing his post again on his stories from last night? I assume it’s not got the engagement on it he was expecting 😂 Standing next to a box light on a street is hardly like having your name up in lights in the West End 🤭 Get ready for more shared tags from him as well 😴

Edited. Here we go ⬇ 🙄😴 if he appreciates the nice words, just DM them privately rather than putting their messages all over social media. Oh silly me he needs the validation and attention 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Why is he sharing his post again on his stories from last night? I assume it’s not got the engagement on it he was expecting 😂 Standing next to a box light on a street is hardly like having your name up in lights in the West End 🤭 Get ready for more shared tags from him as well 😴

Edited. Here we go ⬇ 🙄😴 if he appreciates the nice words, just DM them privately rather than putting their messages all over social media. Oh silly me he needs the validation and attention 🤢
He really thinks he’s the star of the show doesn’t he 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The thing with Fakey is, he just is so unlikeable🤢🤢🤢 he has no friends except his Scunny mate with the hair system😂😂😂. When Flappy was away not once did he have a mate over or go and see one. No mates from the XFactor, I'm a Celeb or Dancing on Ice, absolutely none of them have kept in touch with the twit. How do we know this? If he had we would definitely have seen it on his Instagram 🤪🤪🤪 I feel like he's one of those who literally sucks all the oxygen out of a room or whoever he is with, I mean look at Flaps now compared to when she was on Celebs go dating, like a different woman on that she was😳😳😳 the change in her since then is apparent.
He's the dementor from Harry Potter! Sucks the life out of his victims!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her skin is shocking🙄Why does she not just go to her doctors and get some treatment which might actually work.So many products she pretends to use and obviously doing nothing.Is he going to share every message he gets🙄What a joke of a man and the filters back on today as he’s wrinkle free🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.