Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Balenciaga bag was at £1400 now £1600 and it’s been on sale for 8 months 🤣🤣Desperate skint horrid pair of arsewipes.
She really is thick as tit. Most people take money off if it’s not selling not add £200 to it 🤦🏻‍♀️ She obviously thinks Balenciagas reputation has recovered enough to try and get some extra on it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seen he’s already sharing peoples tags on his stories 🙄 I forgot how bad he was for this when he did Footloose. Imagine having the spare time or even the inclination to bother doing it 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Thought he said it was sold out 🧐🧐🧐🧐
I think he meant struggled to sell out 😂
full of tit as always …. It’s a tit production like footloose ain’t nobody wasting time watching that
OAP special coach trip 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm confused 😕 to me brand new means pristine never been worn,if she's showing herself wearing it doesn't that devalue it,.and not being funny but she obviously ain't got no grundys on so ugghh even if I was a skeleton who had typed in cheap hooker outfits I'd pass on that!
Beauty beds ect for sale, so that's a big 2 fingers up to proberly the best backup plan she had,
Wonder if daddy told her no more while she's with joker, and that's the sudden panic to sell everything,..is she selling any knives or saucepans :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
😂😂😂😂 fuckin ell opening night and all them empty seats
all women older than my Nan 😂😂😂
Nice to see all 15 of his tena Huns there.....😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
I'm confused 😕 to me brand new means pristine never been worn,if she's showing herself wearing it doesn't that devalue it,.and not being funny but she obviously ain't got no grundys on so ugghh even if I was a skeleton who had typed in cheap hooker outfits I'd pass on that!
Beauty beds ect for sale, so that's a big 2 fingers up to proberly the best backup plan she had,
Wonder if daddy told her no more while she's with joker, and that's the sudden panic to sell everything,..is she selling any knives or saucepans :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
They must be up to their eyeballs in debt ...
They're be letting out the hobbit hutch to rent soon...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It said on the website tickets were sold out and for other dates they were running low but apparently it’s a tactic to try and get people to buy. Can’t believe he is talking about such a great crowd response when it’s full of nanna’s who probably had no idea what it was even about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And STILL they won't consider a normal, paid job.
They'd rather lose the house than go to work. What a bleeping pair of entitled losers they are.....

• Heart
Reactions: 22
🐔Can't believe the oldies have gone to see that shite, must be frustrated at home, but after seeing them on stage they will still have to get the KY Jelly out when they get home..lol 😆 🤣 😂..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.