Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scruffy bleeping cow who would buy that 🤢🤢🤢
os she that skint she needs to sell clothing that should just be in the bin ….
£15 😳 I would never buy or sell anything marked 'satisfactory' Everything I sell is in very good condition.. Get in the bin and take your trampy rags with you 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🐔 That 3 tiered picture is a vast improvement !!!. Ugly old Idiot...Hope your knob drops off tonight...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does she need to 'model' everything she's selling?! Just get it on a hanger, job done!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How has she got the nerve to ask for £15 for that?! I sold a brand new dress that cost me £100 for £25, that’s an absolute piss take.
Delusional that’s why her business has been bust
if she used her brain she could have made bambi and bear good but she is thick
she isn’t likeable she’s like Jake both boring and can’t hold a decent conversation that’s why they have no friends
---
£15 cheeky fucker you’d bin that.
I legit clear my wardrobe every month I hate having to much that I don’t wear
I always bin if it’s stained or take charity shop
if it was expensive I do use Vinted but I would never sell the tat she is 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So basically her new ‘office’ is another content room and where she keeps all her Ali Express crap under the guise of Bambi and Bear. So her ‘work’ is selling either clothes that she’s been gifted (loads on Vinted when you look 😱) or clothes she’s worn and can’t be bothered to then wash 🤮 She’s also now added some nail gels on FB as well. There is him wanting people to believe he can afford a ‘Gucci’ backpack and ‘LV’ holdall and her with her ‘Chanel’ bag and shoes but she’s having to flog stuff for a £10 on Vinted. Do they not realise just how stupid they look trying to fake their lifestyle?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
So basically her new ‘office’ is another content room and where she keeps all her Ali Express crap under the guise of Bambi and Bear. So her ‘work’ is selling either clothes that she’s been gifted (loads on Vinted when you look 😱) or clothes she’s worn and can’t be bothered to then wash 🤮 She’s also now added some nail gels on FB as well. There is him wanting people to believe he can afford a ‘Gucci’ backpack and ‘LV’ holdall and her with her ‘Chanel’ bag and shoes but she’s having to flog stuff for a £10 on Vinted. Do they not realise just how stupid they look trying to fake their lifestyle?
She’s selling everything she owns
the kids will be on marketplace in an hour 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
£75!!! And she doesn’t know the size of it? Silly woman doesn’t have a clue

View attachment 2448523
My dogs blanket looks better than that ...
---
WTF is this ⬇ and instead of open wardrobe doors now, we’ve got mess and clutter in the background instead. For the amount of instahuns she follows that do ‘fashion’, she really hasn’t got a bleeping clue 🤯
bleeping hell. Is that a couple of cheap curtains held together with sticky tape.
I wouldn't sell it love, just bin the bleeping monstrosity....
---
She’s selling everything she owns
the kids will be on marketplace in an hour 😂😂😂
Probably selling to keep up with odd-jobs food bill ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The thing with Fakey is, he just is so unlikeable🤢🤢🤢 he has no friends except his Scunny mate with the hair system😂😂😂. When Flappy was away not once did he have a mate over or go and see one. No mates from the XFactor, I'm a Celeb or Dancing on Ice, absolutely none of them have kept in touch with the twit. How do we know this? If he had we would definitely have seen it on his Instagram 🤪🤪🤪 I feel like he's one of those who literally sucks all the oxygen out of a room or whoever he is with, I mean look at Flaps now compared to when she was on Celebs go dating, like a different woman on that she was😳😳😳 the change in her since then is apparent.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The thing with Fakey is, he just is so unlikeable🤢🤢🤢 he has no friends except his Scunny mate with the hair system😂😂😂. When Flappy was away not once did he have a mate over or go and see one. No mates from the XFactor, I'm a Celeb or Dancing on Ice, absolutely none of them have kept in touch with the twit. How do we know this? If he had we would definitely have seen it on his Instagram 🤪🤪🤪 I feel like he's one of those who literally sucks all the oxygen out of a room or whoever he is with, I mean look at Flaps now compared to when she was on Celebs go dating, like a different woman on that she was😳😳😳 the change in her since then is apparent.
Jack Quickenden: Sucks in every room he's in

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So true and every job he gets he messes up
interviews he has on TV are for pants that he’s in and he makes it about himself
When he dId the ITV win he was filming laura you could tell she was not happy .
Same with pants I have never seen anybody actually like him they all just grin and bear it till the show is over
nobody from footloose or beauty and the beast have stayed in touch .
he’s just so unlikeable . You never see anybody a t the gym speak to him bet they think he’s a bleep
remember when he did a song at his gym £5 a ticket and nobody turned up 😂😂

marcel soon stopped talking with him . Same with camila and her husband . Then off limits don’t invite him to any events because he’s an embarrassing man . He really thinks he’s a big star 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
And sadly she’s mirroring his personality so no hope for her as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jakes working to pay the mortgage and his step daddy for his tit VW on finance
sophie is selling used tat on Vinted for food for her kids

meanwhile Paul smith is buying super cars 😂😂😂 and that is why Paul doesn’t give a tit if he wins or not

Attachments

• Heart
Her Balenciaga bag was at £1400 now £1600 and it’s been on sale for 8 months 🤣🤣Desperate skint horrid pair of arsewipes.

• Haha
  • Wow
I wonder how often he’s on stage and how many lines he has to try and remember!! Hopefully there will be someone who lets us know 😃

• Haha
Am guessing the Alex McQueen trainers were gifted and now being sold on vinted, makes me sick beggy grifters

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.