Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she’s in her office (shed) uploading stuff onto vinted.How embarrassing and goes to show she sells everything and anything.£45 for a second hand H&M jumper 🙄🤣
Yesterday she said she’s the queen of getting rid of stuff. She’s lying! She’s only doing it out of desperation, she so badly needs to bring in money.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yesterday she said she’s the queen of getting rid of stuff. She’s lying! She’s only doing it out of desperation, she so badly needs to bring in money.
Tragic how skint they actually are
I don’t think I know anybody chasing fame as much as them that actually need to sell tit on Vinted instead of just donate it to charity 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just putting this out there as a renegade idea. Has she considered, now bear with me here, getting a job?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Tragic how skint they actually are
I don’t think I know anybody chasing fame as much as them that actually need to sell tit on Vinted instead of just donate it to charity 😂
Yes and it’s always the crappy cheap stuff she tries to sell! Plus I bet she got most of them free so no excuse for not donating to charity! This is 2023 when charities need so much help!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
£75!!! And she doesn’t know the size of it? Silly woman doesn’t have a clue

IMG_3870.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
His face reminds me of those really wrinkly dogs,
But dogs are cute and he’s vile, huge difference there 😝
OMG I said he looked like a Sharpei ages ago and he’s aged even more since then but you’re right dogs are cute he certainly is not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
WTF is this ⬇ and instead of open wardrobe doors now, we’ve got mess and clutter in the background instead. For the amount of instahuns she follows that do ‘fashion’, she really hasn’t got a bleeping clue 🤯
Jesus, that outfit is fecking awful, wtf does she look like in it🤮🤮🤮 those boulder tits🤢🤢🤢 and all the tit in the background. Surely taking pics in the hobbit hole is better than that😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
WTF is this ⬇ and instead of open wardrobe doors now, we’ve got mess and clutter in the background instead. For the amount of instahuns she follows that do ‘fashion’, she really hasn’t got a bleeping clue 🤯
That outfit is nasty. Unless you’re a hooker … in fact I don’t think even a hooker would buy that monstrosity

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Scruffy bleeping cow who would buy that 🤢🤢🤢
os she that skint she needs to sell clothing that should just be in the bin ….
How has she got the nerve to ask for £15 for that?! I sold a brand new dress that cost me £100 for £25, that’s an absolute piss take.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.