Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really is the face of someone who’s ugly on the inside and now the outside👍.I can believe he’s only 35 and flaps 30 that’s what living a fake arse beggars lifestyle does to you👍
IMG_8463.jpeg
IMG_8462.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I hope for the sake of the others involved that he doesn't mess up the show.
Probably be ripping off his clothes the minute he is on stage though. He should be very glad of the work, imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You’d think he got the main part in a West End show the way he’s going on. As if his dream was playing a bit part in a touring play of the Full Monty 😂. If there’s a sniff of anything on TV, he’ll be off like a shot.
He did the same with footloose but hated it and had loads sick days . He goes on about gratefulness and dream role because he knows when this is over he needs another panto to take him on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He did the same with footloose but hated it and had loads sick days . He goes on about gratefulness and dream role because he knows when this is over he needs another panto to take him on 🤣
Dream role hahaha an extra in the full month. Wasn't he saying he wanted to be in Hollywood and be an actor. Does he think spielbergs gonna notice him as an extra in a crappy stage show. He is actually bragging like hes made it. Like its the original film or something . he's bleeping delusional the baldy lumpy headed gif

• Haha
  • Heart
One of the other actors in the FM is doing panto still this year when they’re on their 6 week break from the tour. Fakey probably thinks panto is beneath him again. He wasn’t meant to do it last year but did cos no other work came in 😂 He’ll be manifesting a TV role comes up so he doesn’t have to go back in January. Thing is he’ll need the six weeks off after actually having 3 months work. He’s working more in the next three months (if he makes it) than he has the rest of this whole year 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Be curious to see how much zelda shows he’s earned next year.Seeing he’s definitely keeping the money from that fight he might do ok😡😡The loft that’s only used for flaps awful let’s dress up tit was a complete waste of money 👍👍🤣🤣🤣

He really is the face of someone who’s ugly on the inside and now the outside👍.I can believe he’s only 35 and flaps 30 that’s what living a fake arse beggars lifestyle does to you👍View attachment 2448119View attachment 2448118
He looks about 50 odd.
---
One of the other actors in the FM is doing panto still this year when they’re on their 6 week break from the tour. Fakey probably thinks panto is beneath him again. He wasn’t meant to do it last year but did cos no other work came in 😂 He’ll be manifesting a TV role comes up so he doesn’t have to go back in January. Thing is he’ll need the six weeks off after actually having 3 months work. He’s working more in the next three months (if he makes it) than he has the rest of this whole year 🤭
He's gonna be doing more in the next 3 months than he has in his whole miserable workshy life...
He'll need a free grifted holiday to recover.....
---
He really is the face of someone who’s ugly on the inside and now the outside👍.I can believe he’s only 35 and flaps 30 that’s what living a fake arse beggars lifestyle does to you👍View attachment 2448119View attachment 2448118
That's the face of a bleep full of hatred....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So doesn’t look like any of his beloved family are going to opening night then. I know Cheltenham isn’t round the corner from either Scunthorpe or Colchester but I’d have thought someone would have gone. Flappy didn’t mind driving to Manchester for Soccer Aid and that’s further than Cheltenham. She’s also happy to dump her kids for adult only trips lasting upto 2 weeks so I’m sure she could have got a sitter for one night 🤷🏻‍♀️ I still can’t believe he fucked off with just her for his last weekend at home. He’s barely seen Spud in 2 months 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Dream role hahaha an extra in the full month. Wasn't he saying he wanted to be in Hollywood and be an actor. Does he think spielbergs gonna notice him as an extra in a crappy stage show. He is actually bragging like hes made it. Like its the original film or something . he's bleeping delusional the baldy lumpy headed gif
He’s hilarious 😂
he thinks going on Lorraine makes him a super star 😂😂😂😆🤡🤡🤡
like you say he ain’t even been in west end yet . Shane Richie got 250k doing Christmas pantomime .
jake could never …. Didn’t he say aswell that he had to audition twice for this as first time they wasn’t keen 😂😂😂
---
I think he actually thought ITV win was giving him full time work 😂
used him twice then fucked him off ….. the twice he did do the ads was last minute he was made to leave at 6pm and go straight to Devon . So he wasn’t even who they wanted he was just available last minute no fucker else would have done it 😂😂

• Haha
Has he got a loose women thing coming up this month.Really hitting the big time is Jake the fake.His mum to busy doing her cleaning and writing notes for soap scoops to attend🤣flaps in her office begging for cheap tit.Fred missing thank god as how many times can you use that poor lad for money.Leo last seen climbing into the ice cream van screaming just one Cornetto give it to me🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has he got a loose women thing coming up this month.Really hitting the big time is Jake the fake.His mum to busy doing her cleaning and writing notes for soap scoops to attend🤣flaps in her office begging for cheap tit.Fred missing thank god as how many times can you use that poor lad for money.Leo last seen climbing into the ice cream van screaming just one Cornetto give it to me🤣🤣
They use Freddie because they can’t use Leo for ads because he’s a little tit . Every time they film him he’s doing something naughty 😂
---
Still think it’s cruel he needs to see somebody definitely not right . Can’t talk he’s how old and he can’t do basic things for a child his age

• Sad
Reactions: 16
He’s hilarious 😂
he thinks going on Lorraine makes him a super star 😂😂😂😆🤡🤡🤡
like you say he ain’t even been in west end yet . Shane Richie got 250k doing Christmas pantomime .
jake could never …. Didn’t he say aswell that he had to audition twice for this as first time they wasn’t keen 😂😂😂
---

I think he actually thought ITV win was giving him full time work 😂
used him twice then fucked him off ….. the twice he did do the ads was last minute he was made to leave at 6pm and go straight to Devon . So he wasn’t even who they wanted he was just available last minute no fucker else would have done it 😂😂
I cringe everytime I see the description that he’s written for his insta bio but the fact that he’s still got ITV Comps and Features on there and they haven’t used him since he put that in there is beyond embarrassing 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
See she’s in her office (shed) uploading stuff onto vinted.How embarrassing and goes to show she sells everything and anything.£45 for a second hand H&M jumper 🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I cringe everytime I see the description that he’s written for his insta bio but the fact that he’s still got ITV Comps and Features on there and they haven’t used him since he put that in there is beyond embarrassing 😳
So bad he only did two comps .
laura absolutely hated himshes done itv win for years so I think she said something because he never got work after that . He was filming her and she didn’t like it ..

he fails to see why he never gets asked back .girl on strictly has a full time job on radio only 25k followers and they used her .
he doesn’t get it he thinks likes will get him work he’s a idiot !! 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So doesn’t look like any of his beloved family are going to opening night then. I know Cheltenham isn’t round the corner from either Scunthorpe or Colchester but I’d have thought someone would have gone. Flappy didn’t mind driving to Manchester for Soccer Aid and that’s further than Cheltenham. She’s also happy to dump her kids for adult only trips lasting upto 2 weeks so I’m sure she could have got a sitter for one night 🤷🏻‍♀️ I still can’t believe he fucked off with just her for his last weekend at home. He’s barely seen Spud in 2 months 🙄
He gave his free tickets allocation to the hotel for the competition I reckon 😂😂

• Haha
See she’s in her office (shed) uploading stuff onto vinted.How embarrassing and goes to show she sells everything and anything.£45 for a second hand H&M jumper 🙄🤣
WTF is this ⬇ and instead of open wardrobe doors now, we’ve got mess and clutter in the background instead. For the amount of instahuns she follows that do ‘fashion’, she really hasn’t got a bleeping clue 🤯

Attachments

• Haha
Opening night is tit they did it for footloose .
the Production is crap .
---
WTF is this ⬇ and instead of open wardrobe doors now, we’ve got mess and clutter in the background instead. For the amount of instahuns she follows that do ‘fashion’, she really hasn’t got a bleeping clue 🤯
Imagine poor Freddie starting high school soon and his mums in her shed in the garden posing in half naked clobber trying sell tat for £10 on Vinted 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
What is he going to do so all the attention and the reviews are talking about him? I reckon when he pulls off his trousers in the end routine he will have on a gold thong he will definitely do something
The gold thong will be stuffed to the max.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.