Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The great prophet is spouting out all this tit all over again, I wish they both stop this tit🙄
You’d think he got the main part in a West End show the way he’s going on. As if his dream was playing a bit part in a touring play of the Full Monty 😂. If there’s a sniff of anything on TV, he’ll be off like a shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🐔 See Arg from Towie has the leading part of Peter Pan this Xmas 😆 🤣 😂 ...Bet someone is gutted ...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Both of them have resorted to preaching
Freddie’s step mum is posting it too, I think might be hers xx
Oh I forget her name, it starts with an S ? Strange how his dad and stepmum have open ig pages now?? What is she posting? do you mean you think the office might be hers?? Does anyone know what they do for a living? (im so nosey 🫣) but its tattle so its ok 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No ‘Gucci’ backpack for the gym today. Think somebody has been reading on here again 😂 I think he’s using his ‘Louis Vuitton’ holdall instead 😉 £2,000 holdall and he’s using it for the gym 🙄 yeah right. How long til that starts falling apart as well 😂
---
Oh I forget her name, it starts with an S ? Strange how his dad and stepmum have open ig pages now?? What is she posting? do you mean you think the office might be hers?? Does anyone know what they do for a living? (im so nosey 🫣) but its tattle so its ok 🤣
The office is definitely Flappys and is in the garden at Quickenden Towers in place of her beauty room. Freddie’s stepmum is still private. She owns a beauty salon and it’s the one Flappy was advertising that needed staff the other day. Hope this answers your questions 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s got a new victim to show off on the gram lol.No anxiety or missing his wonderful family.Funny how he’s so full of joy when away from them all.Flaps looks like tit and her ads and links hardly high end 🤣🤣Hopefully Fred told her to do one as that poor lad only used to sell her tit low grade products.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No ‘Gucci’ backpack for the gym today. Think somebody has been reading on here again 😂 I think he’s using his ‘Louis Vuitton’ holdall instead 😉 £2,000 holdall and he’s using it for the gym 🙄 yeah right. How long til that starts falling apart as well 😂
---

The office is definitely Flappys and is in the garden at Quickenden Towers in place of her beauty room. Freddie’s stepmum is still private. She owns a beauty salon and it’s the one Flappy was advertising that needed staff the other day. Hope this answers your questions 😊
Thanks Jeanie 👍 Flappy should have applied for the job 😂😂 She’s probably a tit beautician like she is everything else!

Oh opening night, this should be interesting😂 He cant act or sing for tit, does he not realise that this is just really a bigger pantomine?? Seriously shocked Bill Ward is doing this crap, he’s so much better than Panto!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Dunno how Fakey doesn’t get triggered and have PTSD every time he hears the name/word “Bill” tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s got a new victim to show off on the gram lol.No anxiety or missing his wonderful family.Funny how he’s so full of joy when away from them all.Flaps looks like tit and her ads and links hardly high end 🤣🤣Hopefully Fred told her to do one as that poor lad only used to sell her tit low grade products.
Poor Alice doesn’t know what she’s in for does she 😂 Never heard of her?? What up with his mouth? His mouth and words are not in sync with his horse teeth and botox lips?? Hope he fucks up tonight 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He looks ill. What the hell is that lump on his face. If that lump was on mine I'd get it checked out. My mum had something like that on her face and it turned out to be skin cancer.

---
You can see it clearly here. It doesn't look right.

Screenshot_20230913-233603~2.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
"Blessed to be in an incredible show but it is what it is". Why say that? Fakey, do you think your too good to be in FM? Doubt starting to creep in? Worried about bad reviews? Sicknote pending?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Can someone direct me to where you clever fakeys discovered that this “office” is the beauty shed? Why would she wreck it and make it look “rustic”, the beauty shed was nicely decorated, now it looks awful! remember someone said she was selling beauty beds last week so makes sense now! Still can’t work out why she needs an office 😂😂😂😂
Because she sits at her laptop for 12-14 hrs a day non stop begging. No wonder the house is a shithouse ..
And it's somewhere to hide from gayboi...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He looks ill. What the hell is that lump on his face. If that lump was on mine I'd get it checked out. My mum had something like that on her face and it turned out to be skin cancer.

View attachment 2447793
View attachment 2447794
---
You can see it clearly here. It doesn't look right.

View attachment 2447799
Morning, he's got a matching one on the other side Crazy😳😳 you could see it when he was on Lorraine the other week at the Zoo.
Opening night, and he's blessed😆😆😆 is that the same as grateful🤪🤪🤪
Just thinking, how's he going to do any MMA training with the gorgeous James Webb while he's doing this. Will he go home for a couple of days, looks like there are no shows on Sundays and Mondays. I really hope he gets a kick in on it tbh, he will be unbearable if he wins🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Also this training lark is the only thing I've seen him properly commit to, shame he can't manage it with anything else, you know like being a dad. Always harping on about how it's the best thing ever and he's barely seen him over the 6 week break. He's away so much doing nothing, surprised Leo knows who he is🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.