Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justdee

Chatty Member
His so fake and plastic look that dimples now a hole.
Neither his wife or his mother went to his big night you know the people who are supposed to love and support you
All those (cough) classy clothes she could of worn...

• Haha
Reactions: 24

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I hope for the sake of the others involved that he doesn't mess up the show.
Probably be ripping off his clothes the minute he is on stage though. He should be very glad of the work, imo.

• Haha

Bored2021

I am a member of a running club, with some pretty good runners who compete in regular marathons etc and I previously also competitively ran and trained almost every night. No male I have ever know I ran with felt the need to run with their top off at every given opportunity. Just why?

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
It really pisses me off that this “Stage To Cage” is so unbalanced, Fakey has all the time in the world to train for it but Paul works so hard and doesn’t have as much time! Its Oktagon taking the piss! If I was Paul id of told them to fuck off and come back to me with a different opponent! Obviously Oktagon knows what they are doing, Paul is making them money but Paul is a nice guy and is doing it for charity win or loose he doesn’t care, but Fakey is putting his all into this and is adamant to win, the gym shit he posts, he thinks he’s going to win, farquaad is even getting smug now thinking of the pay out! Paul is already well off so it’s nothing to him but these pair are moneys hungry cunts! I really hope Paul breaks him up to shut his over inflated ego up aswell! Bet Beaky will claim his nose gets broken in the fight and will get a nose job and flappy can get a real one not just some shitty injections that didn’t work for her honker! Big nosed cunts!

• Haha
  • Heart

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 The lump on his face probably a dislodged brain cell...Grateful to be at work ? It's a thing most people do fucking idiot, talks shit like his mother just to fill time and be seen, sad pathetic pair of sapps..Nice pink top this morning, I'm off to the gym to see some real MEN, whoever said Paul don't train, he does, but don't have to tell everyone, I read he gets his sessions in, good man...

• Haha
  • Heart

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
No one wants to be involved, or lumbered with them 😆😆😆
It appears neither of them have any genuine friends, school, work”” etc like ordinary people do! Not even family want to be around them?? She is allegedly one of 9 children, ive only ever seen the sister with the kid same age as leo and the one in America! Where is the rest of them?? He has that other twat Martin with a hair system who has a beard aswell and never sees his brother, pretents he’s “private”… why would you choose Chris Hughes as your best man at youre wedding and not you’re brother? Im guessing the brother didn’t want to do it as he hates him and Fakey would have wanted Chris for exposure! But yes absolutely nobody wants to be around either of them! oh except a couple they met on holiday? weird very weird!

• Heart

trine

Chatty Member
1. Sore thumb from scrolling on his phone.
2. Get that kids hair cut ffs, scruff!
3. Speaks to his kid same way as he speaks to his cat.
4. Show the kid how to use cutlery rather than film him cos he looked like he had no clue what “use your fork” even means.
5. Imagine leaving your wife to empty your festering water tub while you prop your phone in a patch of grass to film yourself running past. Not once but twice, second time with the usual sound effects “oof off” 🙄

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
He has posted that message to justify the fact that you could count on one hand the hours he actually spent with his family yesterday by the time he drove back then there is the gym and his lunchtime sleep bet he left for London around Leo’s bath/bedtime as for it all being for them yeah ok is that why every single penny goes into a single bank account in his name only?

• Heart

Lico

Chatty Member
Fake is giving Alan Partridge in the travel tavern vibes. Wonder does he have his 12 inch plate?

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
More gifted items? £235 doubt anyone will be rushing to purchase.View attachment 2450665
Last thing she needs is more shit in her face
her skin is shocking for her age . That’s treatment didn’t work either
---
The lads all went out last night till 3 this morning
take it jake couldn’t afford to or wasn’t invited 😂
they would have said ….. it was last minute sorry 😂

Attachments

• Haha

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
He’s obsessed with LW and Lorraine 😂😂
nobody will ever let him present on TV he’s to manic and unlikeable
---
Wtf happened to her ?. She looks nothing like she did at all 😳
That doesn't even look like Flappy in those pictures 😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Just noticed Flaps has made an addition to her insta bio. Fuck me one trip to USA and now she’s putting ‘travel’ as if she’s some sort of Travel blogger 😂. Unless she thinks by doing it, travel brands will look at her bio, think she’s experienced and book her. Trouble is for her, once they look at her grid and see the advertising was more about showcasing herself than the places visited, they wouldn’t be interested anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nice to see she’s as economical with the truth on her bio as her idiot of a husband.
Also seriously why would anyone use her to promote skincare 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
🐔Over doing the gym, these last few months he has lost so much weight off his face, someone on her IG account said he looks ill and has got stress lines down by the side of his eyes, is he ok Sophie, she never answered !!!.Obsessed, I think and needs professional help.....you need rest days ....
I’m convinced he’s doing it all for a reason. There’s always a narrative behind everything he does. He’s either hoping to get some sort of fitness brand deal, a documentary about the perils of becoming obsessed with exercising or he’s hoping for an injury/illness so he can pull out of the fight and get a load of attention on him that way.
---
Clearly he made an impression or I'm being trolled by Google 😂
View attachment 2440903
‘Singer’ google is trolling us all then 😉😂

• Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
The tour has not even started yet and he’s already pulling out the anxiety card 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 So anxious that he’s telling a bunch of strangers from his ‘ice’ bath before 5am 🙄
If only he had some brilliant for sleep and anxiety cbd gummies 🧐🧐

So happy he won’t have his warm water bath for “content” when he is away 😂

• Haha