Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Yeah she has bit odd but then both are weird freaks.See she’s reduced her bag by £350 is definitely skint and desperate.
The same bag only last week she’d added £200 to 🙄 Was £1400 then £1600 now £1250. Does she think people will think she’s being generous by reducing it by £350 when she’s only really taken £150 off. Why increase it to then reduce it? It’s been up for 7 months now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’ve just realised what he uses on his skin to get it that colour. It’s not Fake Tan, it’s not Creosote, it’s Marmite 😂 That’s the only explanation I can think of why him and Marmite have started following each other on ig. If he’s got an ad with them, it’s going to upset a lot of Marmite lovers 🙄

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Anxious? If I was his neighbour, I’d fucking deck him at 4.43am! Selfish twat! Happy presenting with the ❄ queen Davina
If that were my neighbour poncing about at 20 to 5 in the Morning like that waking us up , Mr. VC10 would have dismembered him.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
The great prophet is spouting out all this shit all over again, I wish they both stop this shit🙄
You’d think he got the main part in a West End show the way he’s going on. As if his dream was playing a bit part in a touring play of the Full Monty 😂. If there’s a sniff of anything on TV, he’ll be off like a shot.

• Haha

fredster2018

Chatty Member
Sure it was a day of the dead halloween theme party as well him and Flappy went to and he turned up dressed as a zombie the fucking melon 😂

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
He really is the face of someone who’s ugly on the inside and now the outside👍.I can believe he’s only 35 and flaps 30 that’s what living a fake arse beggars lifestyle does to you👍
IMG_8463.jpeg
IMG_8462.jpeg

• Sick

Redtea2

VIP Member
So basically her new ‘office’ is another content room and where she keeps all her Ali Express crap under the guise of Bambi and Bear. So her ‘work’ is selling either clothes that she’s been gifted (loads on Vinted when you look 😱) or clothes she’s worn and can’t be bothered to then wash 🤮 She’s also now added some nail gels on FB as well. There is him wanting people to believe he can afford a ‘Gucci’ backpack and ‘LV’ holdall and her with her ‘Chanel’ bag and shoes but she’s having to flog stuff for a £10 on Vinted. Do they not realise just how stupid they look trying to fake their lifestyle?
She’s selling everything she owns
the kids will be on marketplace in an hour 😂😂😂

• Haha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
The grief thief brought up his dad passing and Davina ignored him. It’s not about you bellend! Only him would take off his clothes and jump in the pool when it isn’t appropriate. You are there to discuss the new ITV dating show!

• Heart
  • Haha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Oh my god so I’ve heard some tea today well it’s not piping hot because this cunt is so predictable right. But a friend of a friend knows a girl called Emily who is a runner for LW (she’s worked on all sorts like GMB & HIGNFY) anyway behind the scenes yesterday he got absolutely ripped because he basically came in like some kind of fucking A lister and parades down the halls like he is so well known and everyone should bow down!! It sounds like he is approaching or perhaps polly parrot is approaching asking to get Jake these gigs for his fucking portfolio 😂😂😂😂😂😂 they don’t even approach him FUCKING HELL IM SO EMBARRASSED FOR HIM
I ain’t surprised one little bit. Did he forget his ‘humble’ act? “I am so grateful” my ass! He is such a never was! He has finally lost the extra small brain cell he had.

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
He did the same with footloose but hated it and had loads sick days . He goes on about gratefulness and dream role because he knows when this is over he needs another panto to take him on 🤣
Dream role hahaha an extra in the full month. Wasn't he saying he wanted to be in Hollywood and be an actor. Does he think spielbergs gonna notice him as an extra in a shitty stage show. He is actually bragging like hes made it. Like its the original film or something . he's fucking delusional the baldy lumpy headed gif

• Haha
  • Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Annnnnnd we're off with the Spud content, God that kid is so vacant, the lights are on but nobody's home😳😳😳 it's so awful of him to be filming this so everyone can see. It's not the same Fakey when you ask your kid to say he's missed you and he loves you, shouldn't be prompting him like that, poor boy. He'll be moaning he's I'll soon after he coughed all over his face🤢🤢🤢

Such a dig at tattle with the some people think I'm lazy comment 😆😆😆 hi Jakey👋👋👋 we dont think you're lazy, we KNOW you are🤪🤪🤪 not worked this year, except for 3 minutes here and there on TV ffs. This tour also 7 shows a week, it looks like 2 days with 2 shows Wednesday and Saturday, then Tuesday Thursday Friday one show at 2 hours 20 mins including the interval so if my maths is right thats 18 hours 40 minutes a week, part timer Fakey and 2 days off every week. That's why you're a lazy bastard, you think this is hard work😂😂😂, God help him if he had a 9 to 5😆😆😆

Flappy on the beg again with her made up Q and A, I hope they dont get another grifted holiday, beggy bitch🤬🤬🤬 and Leo is 2years 7 months why's he still have a bot bot with milk in ffs, get that boy a sippy cup, play with him and get him potty trained you lazy fucker. How the fuck did she manage with Fred, I'm beginning to think that his dad must have done it all, she's getting as lazy as he is these days.

• Heart
  • Sad

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
See she’s in her office (shed) uploading stuff onto vinted.How embarrassing and goes to show she sells everything and anything.£45 for a second hand H&M jumper 🙄🤣
WTF is this ⬇ and instead of open wardrobe doors now, we’ve got mess and clutter in the background instead. For the amount of instahuns she follows that do ‘fashion’, she really hasn’t got a fucking clue 🤯

Attachments

• Haha

Justdee

Chatty Member
I'm confused 😕 to me brand new means pristine never been worn,if she's showing herself wearing it doesn't that devalue it,.and not being funny but she obviously ain't got no grundys on so ugghh even if I was a skeleton who had typed in cheap hooker outfits I'd pass on that!
Beauty beds ect for sale, so that's a big 2 fingers up to proberly the best backup plan she had,
Wonder if daddy told her no more while she's with joker, and that's the sudden panic to sell everything,..is she selling any knives or saucepans :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Is burning over 1800 calories by that time in the morning really something to brag about? Nice to see he’s fucked off to the gym again rather than spend anytime with Leo, who by the end of this week he’ll be missing so much he’ll be using him for content 🤦🏻‍♀️ Didn’t he also say he got no sleep? I think what he’s posted says different. Surprised he’s not yet shared about his 2 min appearance on Lorraine again 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Is she having a laugh? I’ll link it for you guys. Thanks Flaps how generous of you 🙄 you’re obviously not keeping it, just trying to get your pennies in on an aff link. I can’t wait for the day when all these brands stop ‘influencers’ bulk buying just to get some aff links in and then they return it all anyway. Also Flappy shut your fucking wardrobes doors 😡
They look like a pair of creased pyjamas.
The pair of them have got shocking taste in clothing. They look like a pair of tramps let loose in a charity shop.
---
Does he not realise that the straps rubbing against his unwashed pits are what's causing his moody bag to rot???
Thick twat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
Lorraine posted the part when davina was telling Jake how parents who have lost a husband and wife should be able to find love again .
jake replied “ yes my dad died “

how is that the same when his dad was single when he died and his mum wasn’t even with him anymore 🤦‍♀️🥴🥴

• Haha