Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
"Blessed to be in an incredible show but it is what it is". Why say that? Fakey, do you think your too good to be in FM? Doubt starting to creep in? Worried about bad reviews? Sicknote pending?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Just seen it’s press night so get ready with him not only sharing photos of him with random strangers every night, any positive review he gets, he’ll be all over that as well 🙄 He does it every year with panto so it’s not going to be any different this time. Meanwhile I will look for any review that slates him and singles out other cast mates as being better than him 😉 😂😂😂

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
Edited. Here we go ⬇ 🙄😴 if he appreciates the nice words, just DM them privately rather than putting their messages all over social media. Oh silly me he needs the validation and attention 🤢
[/QUOTE]

He always gets these messages doesn’t he when he tours/performs? They’re all worded very similar and all about him. It’s as if they’re from the same person…

• Haha

Justdee

Chatty Member
Just been on twitter there's a few fakey fan accounts,what are the chances at least 1 is him :LOL:
He looks so ill,maybe his hoping to use it to get some time of work.
He was nearly dribbling over that million quid. I bet they didn't leave him alone with it

Found these belts though... I do miss fake potato 🥔 😔

Attachments

• Haha

Turtledove58

VIP Member
He might be seeing them tomorrow but he’ll fuck off to the gym and his tublet first! Leo for content, belittling Flaps and fist pumping Freddie because he’s working all week don’t you know! Happy Saturday all 😬😁

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
The point of the full monty now is completely lost.
It was about a bunch of desperate unfit skint blokes who wanted to earn a few bob for different reasons.
It was an ensemble piece, with no big stars
And now you've got this lot, Jakey thinks he's the lead, most of them look like they're at the gym.
It's dated, and pointless once they change the look of the characters.
It's done to get the old biddies in, who haven't had a shag since Tony Blair was prime minister.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
The thing with Fakey is, he just is so unlikeable🤢🤢🤢 he has no friends except his Scunny mate with the hair system😂😂😂. When Flappy was away not once did he have a mate over or go and see one. No mates from the XFactor, I'm a Celeb or Dancing on Ice, absolutely none of them have kept in touch with the twat. How do we know this? If he had we would definitely have seen it on his Instagram 🤪🤪🤪 I feel like he's one of those who literally sucks all the oxygen out of a room or whoever he is with, I mean look at Flaps now compared to when she was on Celebs go dating, like a different woman on that she was😳😳😳 the change in her since then is apparent.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Cleopops

Chatty Member
As much as she deserves all the shit she gets from us on here it actually is quite concerning how much she's changed,she was beautiful and now she looks like she's had all of the life drained from her 😮 you've got a lot to answer for you nasty little prick Jake

• Sad

Redtea2

VIP Member
Nothing says I love you like sending a cheap good luck balloon just so it can be put on Instagram 🙄
He got that himself how the guck would she send a balloon 😂😂😂🤡
---
Nothing says I love you like sending a cheap good luck balloon just so it can be put on Instagram 🙄
Cheap cunts …. And he wants us to believe she sent him a £2,99 balloon in the tucking post 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
He’s obsessed with LW and Lorraine 😂😂
nobody will ever let him present on TV he’s to manic and unlikeable
---
Wtf happened to her ?. She looks nothing like she did at all 😳
I have so many questions about that last picture:

Why are both their teeth so white?
What is up with his Bisto tan?
Has he tagged his own song in it? Did he even release a single?

IMG_1240.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Redtea2

VIP Member
Is burning over 1800 calories by that time in the morning really something to brag about? Nice to see he’s fucked off to the gym again rather than spend anytime with Leo, who by the end of this week he’ll be missing so much he’ll be using him for content 🤦🏻‍♀️ Didn’t he also say he got no sleep? I think what he’s posted says different. Surprised he’s not yet shared about his 2 min appearance on Lorraine again 😂
Sulking in his hot bath again this morning was he
I think he’s been up all night sulking at all the comments he got that he didn’t like 🤣🤣
---
He's using this whole waking up early as content for not being able to sleep but I bet he's in bed sleeping for 8 while she does the night routine with the kids.
Also what is the point of him having so many 'ice' baths. I know it's supposed to be for recovery but I seen a qualified PT doing a video the other day about how it's only beneficial to do it on your rest days or so many hours after your gym session but he seems to just do it for content the sake of it.
I live next to the sea and every morning before work I go swimming in the sea for 40 minutes when I say it’s freezing it’s freezing . It’s brilliant for my mental health . Unlike him I don’t broadcast it to everybody on social media . Nobody gives a shit that he’s in his warm bucket everyday .

• Heart

Robin71

Chatty Member
Very proud wife? Proud of what? She hasn’t even seen the show! He definitely told her to post that sad fucker oooh look at me with my supportive wife who is just dying to see me tomorrow yeah is that why she wasn’t at opening night?

Lurker111

Chatty Member
I actually can't believe he used his child's nursery teachers death for content. How low can you go.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26