Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redtea2

VIP Member
I don’t know why but after looking at the FMs ig page, they’re definitely using him as the main draw 🤢🤢🤢 He features in all of the last 6 posts and is in all 3 of the pinned posts as well 🙄 One thing I noticed straight away was the difference in his face now from when he did the promo shots only a couple of months ago 😱
None of the others want attention that’s why .
dan does his job well he won’t want to be all over the full monty page .
jakes the only one who will take his kit off and have it posted all over social media 🤢

Reactions: 10

Redtea2

VIP Member
If I was her I’d actually been embarrassed to put online that she’s been sent free nappies 😡. Especially when her husband does ads for pampers as well 🙄 I follow people with a much higher following than she’s got but they don’t seem to be forever showing ‘gifted’ stuff off and you’re not telling me they don’t get sent freebies. Like I just said on my earlier comment, she contacts these firms and asks for them. I’d put money on it.
As for his FaceTime with Leo. Here we go again 😴😴😴
Seems all her management do is get her free gifts and gifted holiday PR stays
in the style gave her a shit she blew that 😂😂

Reactions: 10

Redtea2

VIP Member
She’s an absolute fucking joke. She shares a donate page for the ‘friend’ that tragically passed last week. 8 minutes later she’s sharing a story about some knives she’s been gifted and providing a link to purchase them. How disrespectful is she 😡 That’s three gifted items just today. Gifted items don’t pay the bills Flappy 👍🏻

Edited. He’s donated £500. Made sure everyone knows though. Most people put anonymous not him and surely it should say Jake & Sophie Quickenden 🤷🏻‍♀️
Bet she ain’t donated though !!!
---
She’s an absolute fucking joke. She shares a donate page for the ‘friend’ that tragically passed last week. 8 minutes later she’s sharing a story about some knives she’s been gifted and providing a link to purchase them. How disrespectful is she 😡 That’s three gifted items just today. Gifted items don’t pay the bills Flappy 👍🏻

Edited. He’s donated £500. Made sure everyone knows though. Most people put anonymous not him and surely it should say Jake & Sophie Quickenden 🤷🏻‍♀️
Our leowhat about Freddie the nasty bastard !!!!!

Reactions: 9

Redtea2

VIP Member
Professionally fight speaking they’re tested weekly I believe, but with This as it’s a charity thing and there no professional I doubt they’re tested often if at all
I don’t think it’s a charity event
Paul just said he was donating all his profit
Jakes said he is giving some but not all 🤣

Reactions: 8

Redtea2

VIP Member
I bet he told her to share it. I’m sure that’s why Flappy shares so many of his posts is cos he tells her to. I hadn’t really looked at his engagement lately but it’s pretty piss poor. Even the grief thieving Oliver reel didn’t get that many likes on it when you think he’s allegedly got over a million followers 😉
I looked at other peoples I sat yesterday with less followers than him that had over 90k likes over post
for a million followers his likes are shit . He’s lucky to get 20k . Only ever gets a lot when he posts dead relatives even then it’s never much . Stacy Solomon posts and gets hundreds thousands likes per post 😂

Reactions: 8