Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Fucking hell, I had a right busy day yesterday and had a few gins last night and I've come back to 8, yes 8 pages to catch up on. Was pissed out of my head last night as not drank for months!

I'm calling out a bingo here. I bet he's posted great reviews about himself from his fake accounts! Bet his beard never went to the opening night either. Too busy in her 'office' squeezing her spots!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

mollyann

VIP Member
Really spending time with Leo filming himself running what a sad fucker he is.Leo did say help and he just ignored me.To everyone a child which is your own is beautiful but of course he has to say it aloud.Flaps getting aggressive like her prick of a husband 🙄Don’t worry flaps we all know you are void of any personality now run along 👍

• Haha
  • Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
Feeling anxious about leaving home for a few days but instead of making the most of being at home he’s fucked off to the gym as usual! Still waiting for the spud post as he didn’t even make 5000 likes on his post last night despite buying a load more followers

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
Always with taking the piss you can see that lady isn’t impressed to start with then decides to laugh it off if that was me I’d kick him in the carrot could you imagine if someone took the piss out of him?
Why does he film his work colleagues
none of the others do …. Strange strange man

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Erm why would he need to see what you text to your sister? There’s a name for that sort of behaviour! As for you fakey I do have a name for you and it’s not kangaroo!
Kangaroo cunt more like....
---
Why does he film his work colleagues
none of the others do …. Strange strange man
Because he's of low intelligence, and isn't used to working in a professional environment. Could you imagine Anthony Hopkins or Gary Oldman doing that??
No, Fakey thinks he's made it, and to reinforce that, he films every little fucking thing. Nobody he has ever worked with does this. No normal person does this. I never filmed myself at work, mopping up piss or restraining people.
He's an absolute noob. He needs to go back to a normal life, because he stands out like a pimple on a pig in this one ....
---
Everyone he always works with must be so nice cos if he tries to rip into me I would not stop taking the piss out of him for what he’s like on social media. He’s a total embarrassment.
They know he's an irritating village idiot, and just ignore it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
He’s on Lorraine tomorrow interviewing Davina McCall about her new programme as we know it was filmed ages ago and I’m pretty sure after today he won’t get anything else unless itv want to lose their viewers they must see how hated he is

Robin71

VIP Member
Anyone else just waiting for the reviews to come out is it just me that’s the saddo? 😂

• Haha
Lifes to short!! Thats why he spends 90% of it away from his family. Money isn't everything. I would rather have what I have now than what he does, because that's my family under one roof every night.

You would think with the loss hes had, he would understand times more important!!

• Heart

StrictlyNoFakey

What the fuck have I just watched? Him straddling a punchbag trying to knock 7 bells out of it… why the fuck would you share that?!?!

• Haha
  • Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
WTF is he wearing and he’s got to be the oldest looking 35 year old I’ve ever seen 🤯 Also notice since I pointed out the wear and tear on the ‘Gucci’, he’s now using the ‘LV’ instead 😂

Attachments

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
For a couple that spend their lives online documenting anything and everything they can, very telling there was no public declaration from Flappy wishing him good luck on his opening night yesterday 🤔 Did she forget cos she was too busy putting cheap, dirty, overpriced stuff on Vinted?

• Haha

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Still no post for Ben? I'm off to message Sarcoma UK about their so called ambassador. I know we call him a grief theif but this is one thing he shouldbe posting about.
Have Sarcoma even acknowledged the young man?

Oh my god I didn’t realise it was bone related cancer Ben had and Jake has not acknowledged it at all but was “grieving ” and acknowledged the loss of a “family friend” who passed away in tragic circumstances last week! He’s absolutely sickening!

Took this from the DM.
“At 17, Mr Cull was diagnosed with Ewing's sarcoma, a rare bone and soft-tissue disease that develops in the supporting tissues of the body.”

(I don’t mean to take away anything about that young womans passing but she wasn’t a family friend and it wasn’t a type of bone cancer, nevertheless its still was a tragic loss of life which Jake or Sophie did not need to acknowledge or broadcast on instagram 😡)

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha