Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Now he’s sharing a story from someone who’s tagged him cos he’s bought a coffee from her 🤦🏻‍♀️ Literally anyone tags him, he puts it on his Instagram. The need for validation and for people to see how ‘popular’ he is, is off the scale. It’s like look at me and how everybody knows me and likes me and wants my photo 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure when that davina thing happened he said he was working WITH her on something. It basically alluded to the fact he was actually on a tv programme with her. Instead he’s just done a 2 minute interview with her for Lorraine. What a cringe sad man that he calls himself a presenter.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
So he’s had to ‘perform’ two shows and drive home to Spud & Flaps. Oh god the folk returning from war will of made less fuss than him on his stories in his swamp of an ‘ice’ bath tomorrow.

• Haha

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Of course he's anxious. It's just hit him how long this JOB is & the amount of WORK he'll have to do.
How will he manage on tour without the ice bucket?
I'm happy to go to ANY venue and throw a bucket of ice cold water over him if he thinks that might help?Anyone care to join me?

• Haha

Notredamn

VIP Member
aww he gets such a hard time. He is a proper grafter, a provider. Every morning he gets up at 4 ready for a full day’s shift down the pit. Toils away doing honest work then comes home to his loving family.

⬆ This is how he sees himself 😂

• Haha

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Fake Minidickenden only has four frames of reference for his “personality”:

Me dad’s dead
Bruvva’s dead
Go to the gym
Got a son

• Haha
  • Heart

gagzi

VIP Member
The putting the phone in the grass so he can run on by 😅🤣..what an absolute grade A idiot! 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

mollyann

VIP Member
Why is the vain ugly prick sat topless outside.Not heat wave dick head.He’s just so repulsive and just who does he think he is.I so hope Paul kicks the shit out of him in November👍

• Sick
  • Heart

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Good god could he be anymore obvious with his writing style…absolute idiot! He always says their names in that order like Jeanie said, and again like Jeanie said he calls her “soph”, no random person would call her Soph, they would call her Sophie (or Flappy 🤣) how “Fucking” obvious Fakey you sad haggard bitter old queen 👋

• Heart
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Normal service has resumed and he’s back to filming people at work again 🙄
Also I know the ‘Gucci’ is never more than a foot away from him and he’s had a LOT of use out of it but look at the state of the strap 🤮 it is just filthy or is the material wearing thin? Surprising that for a backpack that retails for over £1500 😉😂

Attachments

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Edited. Here we go ⬇ 🙄😴 if he appreciates the nice words, just DM them privately rather than putting their messages all over social media. Oh silly me he needs the validation and attention 🤢
He always gets these messages doesn’t he when he tours/performs? They’re all worded very similar and all about him. It’s as if they’re from the same person…
[/QUOTE]
They ain’t about him . He’s done them himself
did the same last year . Full of shit .
they was all old old women that probably can’t work Instagram 😂😂🤡🤡🤡
hardly anybody went

• Haha

Justdee

Chatty Member
His so happy being away from them isn't he? She seems more relaxed but I do think who ever said Freddie lives its his dad and visits them is right,his just not there is he,maybe she can't afford to feed him,we haven't seen any of her cooking for a while so maybe there on budget food she doesn't want to show and if they are shopping cheap then they should own it,
most of the country is struggling,that would make them more relatable then the fake designer shit,or the dress up clothes that she can't iron because she needs to send them back,
If they showed trying to live on a budget they would probably get a more honest following,
Imagine being so skint your having to sell crap instead of donating but your husband's credit card bills show so much wasted money on bots, how do you reconcile that in your head
His grovelling to get though I mean those flowers were amazing :LOL: