Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mollyann

VIP Member
So zelda says she has a day of reflection on her sons passing.What she means is she remembers her son privately without posting for likes.Now she’s the only one who can tell him to stop plastering that poor lad online for his own gratification.It really makes me sick with his posts and flaps whatever you are using on that face isn’t fucking working 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Alice must be sick of him already, she got him lovely here 😂 He’s vile 🤮 He looks like a fucking turkey 🦃
IMG_1304.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
This is exactly what I was going to say. He doesn’t need to stay in London. He only lives in Colchester, surely he can drive in like many other people manage to do every day!!
I bet he said to flappy he’s got such a ‘busy’ week ahead, he needed to go to a hotel ie travel lodge/premier inn so he got an uninterrupted nights sleep. As if he gets up to Spud anyway in the night 🙄 Never known such a self proclaimed ‘family’ man that chooses to spend every minute he can away from them 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

gagzi

VIP Member
Alice must be sick of him already, she got him lovely here 😂 He’s vile 🤮 He looks like a fucking turkey 🦃 View attachment 2451513
I'm not just saying this because I can't stand him. But how is he only 35 😲..he looks fucking haggard and so ugly. The wig, the massive, wonky hooter, the wrinkles, Turkey teeth..he actually looks like a smack head. He's gross 🤢🤮

• Heart
  • Haha

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Course he does 🙄 That’s why he chose to go on an adult only weekend, rather than spend the time with him before he went away ‘working’ for up to 8 months. Also chose to spend an extra night away this week just so he could be on the TV for 5 mins. Basically any opportunity he gets to be away from the family he takes it. Christ he even left him with Zelda than have to look after by himself but still carries on using him for content and saying what he thinks will please those Tena huns 🤮
FFS he looks like one of the Chuckle Brothers there. The dead one 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lurker111

Chatty Member
Honestly turns me that he's wringing his sweat filled shirt out in that sink when we had photographic proof of him the other day going to rehearsals in the top he had being wearing at the gym earlier that morning 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick

Cleopops

Chatty Member
This is exactly what I was going to say. He doesn’t need to stay in London. He only lives in Colchester, surely he can drive in like many other people manage to do every day!!
I'm blocked so haven't seen this, but if he's staying in London he's seeing Polly Parrot, there's no reason otherwise to stay over, he claims to be up and in his rancid ice bucket at 4.45 some mornings so he could quite easily get up and get the train from Colchester, it's really not far and trains are regular to London from there.Its a cover pure and simple, and one day I'll get my bingo for that 😂😂

• Heart

Lurker111

Chatty Member
Just seen paul share a go fund me for some mma fighter who has unfortunately been hit by a bus and is injured pretty badly. Paul has just donated £1000 to the go fund me, let's see what fakey donates 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Joon

VIP Member
🐔Come on Paul, keep training you can do this, I sent Paul a message and said knock the cunt out lol 😆 he hasn't replied 😆.

• Haha
  • Heart

lenny9

omg he has just come out the gym dripping in sweat and getting in their car.....🤢🤢
no shower....omg

• Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So he sends Flappy a basic bunch of flowers. Not being a bitch but come on they’re definitely nothing special. She has to share it on her social media to thank him because she obviously doesn’t know how to contact him privately 🙄🙄🙄and then he has to share her sharing it on his stories. Nothing like telling everyone it’s purely for the gram. He’s also wearing the same shirt this morning as he had on yesterday 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
It said on the website tickets were sold out and for other dates they were running low but apparently it’s a tactic to try and get people to buy. Can’t believe he is talking about such a great crowd response when it’s full of nanna’s who probably had no idea what it was even about 😂

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
WTF is he wearing and he’s got to be the oldest looking 35 year old I’ve ever seen 🤯 Also notice since I pointed out the wear and tear on the ‘Gucci’, he’s now using the ‘LV’ instead 😂
He has honestly got to be the most repulsive cunt since Gary Glitter! Imagine waking up to that after too many shots and bad choices...

Walk of shame..... I'd rather walk the plank.

What an ugly, syrup-wearing freak.

• Haha
  • Heart