Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
This is exactly what I was going to say. He doesn’t need to stay in London. He only lives in Colchester, surely he can drive in like many other people manage to do every day!!
He probably stayed in London as the ‘job’ came with a hotel room. It’s a big money giveaway so they must have thrown a hotel in. He never stays when they do not put him up in a hotel😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
I’ve never known any “Zelebrity” to do this! It shows a childish side as far as I’m concerned. Keep on validating your work Jake, you’ve nothing to look forward to after May 2024!
Well it’s a novelty, that’s why! He ain’t used it. Although he prolly sent them to himself.

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
See she’s following somewhere In Cornwall now.You think she’s got a office so she can beg all day? Try finding a way to give back flaps🙄The gifted playhouse🙄 bouncy castle🙄two car seats and a new buggy your child never uses.All those books and toys seen to get links added to be shoved into the cupboard 😡
They disgust me
the constant begging is crazy
they have had no paid holidays in a year
the last so many holidays they have had are freebies .
surely to god Jake can see it makes them look bad !!
mind you jake fails to see how irrelevant he is

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
Why is he now always wearing the golf vest? Has Flappy sold his other clothes on vinted?
Cause he is a gay prick
---
Just been on twitter there's a few fakey fan accounts,what are the chances at least 1 is him :LOL:
He looks so ill,maybe his hoping to use it to get some time of work.
He was nearly dribbling over that million quid. I bet they didn't leave him alone with it

Found these belts though... I do miss fake potato 🥔 😔
These are brilliant. Is fake potato gone?
---
Is his twitter gone? Or has he blocked me 🤣

• Haha
Just seen this post from a few weeks ago on the hotel Instagram grid. Obviously this is a freebie then as they’ve mentioned about being in partnership with him for their giveaway. Lead role though? I’m pretty sure Danny Hatchards is the lead role 🤷🏻‍♀️
Did they change it 🤔
---
Did they change it 🤔
Ignore, it was a different post 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Attachments

• Haha

Luvabitagoss

VIP Member
What was the programme he was on during the week with the other full monty lads? Want to try find it on catch up!

Justdee

Chatty Member
Paul may be older, and more time challenged, but I bet his not shoveling snow or roids,
Fakes been over doing it in the gym,the haggard look gives it away so is actually healthier?
Some.one.close.to me has a drink problem,the more they protest they've cut down the harder you have to look for the bottle,
I was watching earlier then had film round.so I put my phone.down and spen some lovely time with them,
To me that is making the most of every day.

No idea who this bloke in this shot is but he has valid points
---
Omfg you guys today🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 pages to catch up, love it😆😆😆😆 been out all day, sounds like Sunday Brunch was a right fucking car crash😂😂😂 honestly did we expect any less😬😬😬 not from this prick no. Having a go at the host and just being his usual arsehole self🤪🤪🤪 those trousers are awful he was wearing🤮🤮🤮🤮 scrawny veiny, old bastard he is🤣🤣🤣🤣

Been pissing myself at this thread today, Fakey and Flappy, the gift that keeps on giving, they just never stop. And sorry Flaps but the cat looked well fucked off at being away from home😳😳😳 who takes a cat away, they ain't a dog ffs😄😄😄 has she had more lip work, they look even worse than usual, old fucking sausage lips.

Another begged break away for them, what a pair of scrubbers they are🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
If it was a 5 hour drive she got back,picked spud up and pressure washed and tided up after her self quick, :censored::unsure:

Attachments

Reactions: 13

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Now she’s advertising glossybox 🙄 There’s more instahuns advertising GB than Estrid or Hello Fresh and that’s saying something 😂 She’s definitely on the bottom rung when it comes to brands using her to advertise. Most of the ‘influencers’ they use have already done their ads for GB this month. Flaps always seem to get these ‘ads’ later to promote than anyone else 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13