Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joon

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Redtea2

VIP Member
His face is damaged, omggg. I thought they would use honey lights on him to soften the look. Bellend is trying to build his small part on the show. Ruth moved on.
always try’s outstay his welcome . He thinks it’s about him when he’s only advertising a bloody comp sad act 😂
---
His face is damaged, omggg. I thought they would use honey lights on him to soften the look. Bellend is trying to build his small part on the show. Ruth moved on.
That video Twitter is so funny 😂😂 definitely jake
ge literally is obsessed with wanting to be on tv any channel he can freak . Thank god he hardly gets air time
he looks old lately really old

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Does anyone know whether they'll be drugs tested before the fight? Asking for a friend. 😂
Professionally fight speaking they’re tested weekly I believe, but with This as it’s a charity thing and there no professional I doubt they’re tested often if at all

Redtea2

VIP Member
I’ve never known any “Zelebrity” to do this! It shows a childish side as far as I’m concerned. Keep on validating your work Jake, you’ve nothing to look forward to after May 2024!
About 8 cards probably from his family and deluded fan girls who weirdly enough are either under age and disabled or 70 years old 😂😂😂 he’s a creep .
---
It’s so embarrassing 😳 I’m sure the other cast members have got cards but the difference is they don’t live their lives wanting praise, adulation and validation off of strangers online so won’t put them all over Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️ and behaviour like this is the reason he’ll only ever get minor morning TV appearances that his publicist has to beg for. Wonder if Polly or anyone from his management are actually there tonight 😂
Exactly he’s after validation. Press night is just a shit night anyway
this production is crap it’s not west end it’s nothing special at all .
he isn’t even the main cast . Danny plays the biggest part and like others said he doesn’t feel the need to post anything

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So she’s still trying to say her trip to see her sister was also courtesy of VisitUSA then. Bullshit. Of course they’ll happily let her go on their insta stories to promote California without paying her, what company wouldn’t. Funniest thing I read all day is she now refers to herself as a ‘content creator’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Also why is she still calling herself Church and not Quickenden? I know Church is her insta handle but I’m surprised she’s not using the Quickenden name as she carries on like they are some sort of famous celebrity couple 🙄😂

Attachments

• Haha

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
Right. I want to know who voted we are nasty trolls and he’ll complete the full run on the poll at the start of this thread 😂 Do we think Fakey or one of his minions have infiltrated this thread again? 😂
Lol, maybe I shouldn’t have made it so you had to vote to see the results 🤣

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
No idea it’s Paul who has sold the show nobody is going to watch Jake . I don’t think he’s donating he said some but changed who he said weeks ago he was donating to . He clearly just wants the cash he will say he’s donating but won’t

• Heart

trine

Chatty Member
  • Haha

Turtledove58

VIP Member
Both of them have resorted to preaching
Can someone direct me to where you clever fakeys discovered that this “office” is the beauty shed? Why would she wreck it and make it look “rustic”, the beauty shed was nicely decorated, now it looks awful! remember someone said she was selling beauty beds last week so makes sense now! Still can’t work out why she needs an office 😂😂😂😂
Freddie’s step mum is posting it too, I think might be hers xx

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Ode for the Prickenden’s

Fakey is stinking of lager and piss
Surely that’s something his wife won’t miss
Flappy’’s to busy sending her shit back
And her husband is just a total ball sack
Time with Nik Nak would be better spent
Doesn’t she realise her husband is bent
Money is tight so she sells on vinted
He spends freely so they will never be minted
Every day starts him in his piss tub
Grief thieving/preaching whilst having a rub
Crappy jobs earning just a few pennies
His main audiences are people with tennes
Strangers having photos who is this mug
Ladies look closer and see his naff rug
Haircut looming oh what a joke
Obviously I’d rather have me some coke
Off on Sunday to see flaps and the kids
Hoping she’s sold to give me some quids
Everyone clapping and going quite silly
Maybe it’s because of my little short willy
I’m famous now don’t you know
So cheers everyone I must go
Absolutely howling 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

JMJandtheWeeDonkey!

Why is he sharing his post again on his stories from last night? I assume it’s not got the engagement on it he was expecting 😂 Standing next to a box light on a street is hardly like having your name up in lights in the West End 🤭 Get ready for more shared tags from him as well 😴

Edited. Here we go ⬇ 🙄😴 if he appreciates the nice words, just DM them privately rather than putting their messages all over social media. Oh silly me he needs the validation and attention 🤢
:m :m :m :m :m :m
---
ihope he does 😂 but the way jakes going on he’s desperate to win
Paul don’t even go the gym he’s daily shows at minute for next three years he isn’t arsed about training unlike Jake .
still I would cry laughing if Paul wins after hardly training and that cunts been gym training daily 😂😂😂
Jac(knob) doesn't like losing. He has to WIN at everything. Although he hasn't...haaaa. He will be right up for this. But it isn't going to make headlines if he does. Hope Paul tears him a new arsehole!!
---
View attachment 2451083That video of him eating the tuna saying ‘fishy’ is the most disturbing thing I’ve ever seen 😷 why does he need to sit topless?! 🤢
twat!

Last edited:
  • Haha