Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robin71

VIP Member
Fake started following Burga not her so I assume he got sent that stuff didn’t like it and gave it to Krueger 😂 . First show Thursday hmmm I’m saying anxiety and missing the family on Friday

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Redtea2

VIP Member
Yesterday she said she’s the queen of getting rid of stuff. She’s lying! She’s only doing it out of desperation, she so badly needs to bring in money.
Tragic how skint they actually are
I don’t think I know anybody chasing fame as much as them that actually need to sell shit on Vinted instead of just donate it to charity 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Christ almighty, what a state. Especially talking with her mouth full. She's starting to sound like her closet boy husband "Do something out of your comfort zone today". Fuck off Krueger.
An 80% sale on her Bambi & Bear crap. That's obviously gone down like a lead balloon. Now she's growing her hair out. "Rapunzel effect"...?

You want to trim that kid's hair ffs. He looks like a tramp.

376768484_847365956636932_1744928281683353972_n.jpg
376233300_833418958420532_8874259983851011391_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Both of them have resorted to preaching
Freddie’s step mum is posting it too, I think might be hers xx
Oh I forget her name, it starts with an S ? Strange how his dad and stepmum have open ig pages now?? What is she posting? do you mean you think the office might be hers?? Does anyone know what they do for a living? (im so nosey 🫣) but its tattle so its ok 🤣

• Heart

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
They all read here that Chris his manager can’t stand him but between him and Polly they get him no work so instead they have to feed his ego . It’s pathetic . It defo won’t be paying much two seconds on comps won’t bring much money in . Pathetic
---

I think he tells people he’s a celeb . He definitely does 🤣 ain’t no fucker ever ask for pictures with him ever
After he's paid Off Limits (though they get him no work, so fuck knows why he's still with them!) and Polly their cut, he'll be left with less than £200. Factor the inexplicable hotel room, food and petrol/train fare and he's basically paying them to go on TV for two minutes!

Twat.
---
I had a feeling all along that was the case
polly is best friends with a girl who works for ITV
I think she gets jake the scraps nobody wants and because they know he’s last minute if they can’t find anybody else .
I don’t think they use him often so eventually he Won’t even get the scraps !!
pits so obvious she gets her friend to get him work because then polly makes money too 😂
I love how the lose women ladies can’t stand him and cringe when he try’s have a laugh with them 🤢
---

I mean the way he was holding that loose women card like he was presenting on the show or a star guest was ridiculous 😂😂
hes so embarrassing 😳
---

Also off limits saying “ working with them “ because it’s Kate lawler actually leading the competition. Jakes doing the scraps nobody fucking wants . 😂🤦‍♀️
---
God he’s aged
---
Yup. Doesn't help that he's so gaunt either.

Redtea2

VIP Member
‘I know a lot of people think I’m lazy.
But I’m not lazy. I do work pretty hard. Try to anyway.’

Obviously a dig at us. He’s such a passive aggressive twat. This is the most work he’s had in ages & he’s making out he’s always this busy. Urgh, he’s the worst!
He is lazy
he ain’t working hard at all . They still sit in bed and chill .they only do the show now and slight rehearsals
It’s first job he’s had in nine months . And boy do we all know about it 😂
---
Carefully curated “fake” questions flappy!!!!
Eating places in and around Colchester - May scrounge a free meal ✔
Places she wants to travel in the US - may get a free holiday ✔
Suffers mental health - may be given some slack from tattlers ✔
Addressed Leo’s sleep - looks like a better parent ✔

She’s written the questions so she can scrounge and sound like a better person
Exactly her a and a is trying to get freebies scrounging bitch
aircon should be in the design but begging for it free now
they do this every single year around now she starts begging for free stays last year she hit a fee spa weekend and a free week in that lodge .

tramps

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
That girl he filmed looks so unimpressed 🤣🤣
I think one of the things that annoys me most is his incessant filming of other people while trying to prove he has the bants. The stuff he comes out with is so immature and cringey it makes my eye twitch. Like a kid in the playground just throwing words together trying to be funny
Did the woman he was filming in the police officer costume say “he’s gay” at on point?? pmsl 🤣🤣🤣🤣 well that’s what I can make out she says just before he says like mary poppins.

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
If they have paid her I hope they’re getting a refund.
I don’t believe she even probably got paid for the first trip 😂 I reckon they just get their flights and basic accommodation free and a small allowance. It’s all about being seen on the gram and hopefully gaining other ‘work’ from it. Why do Visit USA need to actually pay a load of no mark ‘influencers’ to promote their country? They don’t 🤷🏻‍♀️ and there’s absolutely no way they’d use her twice unless she paid them 😉

• Haha

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 :LOL::LOL::LOL: I keep reading that poem I can't help it, it's brilliant, to the fact all my eyeliner and mascara has literally gone .:LOL::LOL::LOL:...
---
🐔 Whilst in his tub having a rub .lol 😆 🤣 😂..

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Bet she ain’t donated though !!!
---

Our leowhat about Freddie the nasty bastard !!!!!
I don’t understand why the donation wasn’t just from the two of them. Not sticking up for the twat but Freddie wouldn’t be included in this because she was obviously one of Leos nursery teachers so nothing to do with Fred.

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
How the he'll do you get radius in a hot tub? There is no respect for anything,if the lifs not on the hot tub what was maris.doing alone in the garden,if he wasn't alone was she watching him do it? Or is that a hinch thing to make herself look relatable,

Of course there's spies on here,and them 2 jokers and zelda will look in as well, I bet sophies sister looks in despair and her parents

His claiming anxiety and a extremely low resting heart ... is that possible ?
No, it's bullshit 😆😆

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
always try’s outstay his welcome . He thinks it’s about him when he’s only advertising a bloody comp sad act 😂
---

That video Twitter is so funny 😂😂 definitely jake
ge literally is obsessed with wanting to be on tv any channel he can freak . Thank god he hardly gets air time
he looks old lately really old
Just gutted I can’t share it on here 😢

• Heart
  • Sad