Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redtea2

VIP Member
The tour wouldn’t pay a £100 a night for a room. It normally works that the cast get accommodation/travel expenses and then it’s up to them if they want to pay extra on top themselves to stop somewhere nicer than the budget given to them. The performers normally have to sort out their own hotels that’s why he started following loads a while back. I bet Flappy has grifted him some along the way.
Maybe it’s free then I can’t see him paying for that when they are so skint

Reactions: 12

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Face only his mother could love🤢🤢🤢Why has he got so many lines and wrinkles🤢🤢View attachment 2442949
Damnnnn I dread to think how bad he will look by Christmas. I reckon all skull and extra slack skin!
---
He’s probably running the account himself 😂 said to them oh I’m great with social media I can promote and run the account and by that he meant promote himself 😂
Probably lied about his social media engagement. They don’t realise it is shocking.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I think the newest video is “who wants to win the most” @CrazyBaldhead . It’s probably about half way through where he’s asked for an autograph. There is literally nobody around apart from this lad stood waiting for jakes autograph 😂😂
I've screenshot this Barbie as a reminder. I've got my paranormal ghost hunt on at 9pm. She's great. Linzi Steer - Ghosts of Britain on Facebook. Take a look. Excellent results. 💯😘

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He’s probably running the account himself 😂 said to them oh I’m great with social media I can promote and run the account and by that he meant promote himself 😂
I hadn’t thought of that 😂 We all know he would have been the first person to say he wants to do any promoting of the show that involves him being on the TV as well 🙄😂

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Mummy sharing his video now god the entire family so desperate.Flaps death sharing and the woe me post that was quickly deleted.Not sure why the full Monty think saggy balls will bring in the crowds to see him without the filters🤣Will definitely be watching how much the ambassador gives his cancer charity from the takings in November🙄🙄

Redtea2

VIP Member
Funny when he’s in a nice hotel he always does a room tour. Shows how often he stays in travel lodges or premier inns 😂 This place is upwards of £80 a night and that’s just for the basic room, so he’s either got it free or very heavily discounted. I’ll screenshot all his stories that tag the hotel just in case 😉
Full monty will be paying start of the tour isn’t it ?

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
And the anxiety card being pulled again. Bore off you arsehole. 😴😴

375406680_1295226037766850_6011000111842447184_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
And a gifted knife set. The utter shame of the cunt. Words fail.

So it was a nursery worker who passed away. Why did he get in on it then and do that pity party in the piss tub. He probably didn't know her ffs.

376768492_290759740256591_3695855100199460997_n.jpg
377737188_811033320631638_5641452404552251876_n.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick

Cady1954

VIP Member
People are saying the fight ain’t fair anyway but Paul’s only doing it for charity
they saying jakes younger and got more time to train
you can see Paul isn’t ready to fight he ain’t got time to train he’s working and touring .
jake will win but Paul’s definitely sold the tickets for it .
love how everybody including the MMA training team tag Paul in stories but none give a shit about Jake .
Do you really think Jake will win?

Reactions: 11

JazzFan

VIP Member
The tour wouldn’t pay a £100 a night for a room. It normally works that the cast get accommodation/travel expenses and then it’s up to them if they want to pay extra on top themselves to stop somewhere nicer than the budget given to them. The performers normally have to sort out their own hotels that’s why he started following loads a while back. I bet Flappy has grifted him some along the way.
Any other cast share where they are staying so it can be compared?

Redtea2

VIP Member
How has she got the nerve to ask for £15 for that?! I sold a brand new dress that cost me £100 for £25, that’s an absolute piss take.
Delusional that’s why her business has been bust
if she used her brain she could have made bambi and bear good but she is thick
she isn’t likeable she’s like Jake both boring and can’t hold a decent conversation that’s why they have no friends
---
£15 cheeky fucker you’d bin that.
I legit clear my wardrobe every month I hate having to much that I don’t wear
I always bin if it’s stained or take charity shop
if it was expensive I do use Vinted but I would never sell the tat she is 🤢

• Heart