Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Can someone direct me to where you clever fakeys discovered that this “office” is the beauty shed? Why would she wreck it and make it look “rustic”, the beauty shed was nicely decorated, now it looks awful! remember someone said she was selling beauty beds last week so makes sense now! Still can’t work out why she needs an office 😂😂😂😂
There you go! Somebody on here said she was selling shit from her beauty business. Quite clearly the beauty room converted!

377754314_1402781823618281_265023305524586786_n.jpg
377692169_636479871963707_5141024061747896706_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Redtea2

VIP Member
I've just caught up on Sunday brunch. One thing I will say about jake is he always let's his intrusive thoughts win. They where talking about Bob cats and sharks teeth or something and he starts biting his teeth together like a dickhead.

Got these 2 gems too.
The moment your asked on live TV who your fighting for.... and the moment you realise you have fucked up by saying you're donating all your fee to charity 🤣🤣 also when he tried to say he had already raised 25 grand they just cut him off he was actually fuming 🤣🤣
He won’t care he still won’t donate it . I hope it backfires if he doesn’t

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Full monty will be paying start of the tour isn’t it ?
The tour wouldn’t pay a £100 a night for a room. It normally works that the cast get accommodation/travel expenses and then it’s up to them if they want to pay extra on top themselves to stop somewhere nicer than the budget given to them. The performers normally have to sort out their own hotels that’s why he started following loads a while back. I bet Flappy has grifted him some along the way.

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Not sure if she should be marking this as a ad.Ugly looking 💩Hello fresh everyone ffs she really does bore me to death.Wears contacts but had a deal with that glasses company 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_8447.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

JazzFan

VIP Member
Nappies for a two and half year old 🙄Has Tesco given her the boot as not seen one in a while.Really scrapping the barrel now flaps.That job you was advertising here’s a idea you take it 👍Go earn a honest living like the rest of us 👍
The absolute f ing cheek of her posting that almost as if to say I’m too much of a star to do an honest days work 🤦‍♀️😡 beggy cow and that’s being polite

• Heart

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
So that’s what he’s was doing with Davina a while back then. Two attention seeking loud mouths together. Bet while he was with her he was begging her to try and get him on the TV version of Masked Singer 😂 Back to sharing any 5 min TV appearance he gets on his stories. Funny how he gets these little snippets for Lorraine but never gets invited by the show to any award ceremonies. Wonder why 😉😂
That new program looks a right load of shite-sum mum meeting sumone elses dad… nah not that desperate! Bet the ‘tool’ will love it,

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Someone has recently posted a video on Twitter about him. For some reason it won’t let me copy it onto here 😢 but anyone that’s got Twitter just type in his name and it’s just been posted. It could have be made just for him 😂. This is a screenshot of it ⬇

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
The thick cunt cannot string a sentence together. Was she dropped on her head as a baby?

30yrs old and looks like that.....

Spotty cunt.

View attachment 2441936
FFS she asks these bloody stupid questions… just Google it - she’s thick as muck!
Her skin looks awful- and it’s becuz she keeps changing creams every single day, any skin product ppl need their heads testing asking her to promote anything.
---
How the he'll do you get rasins in a hot tub? There is no respect for anything,if the lifs not on the hot tub what was maris.doing alone in the garden,if he wasn't alone was she watching him do it? Or is that a hinch thing to make herself look relatable,

Of course there's spies on here,and them 2 jokers and zelda will look in as well, I bet sophies sister looks in despair and her parents

His claiming anxiety and a extremely low resting heart ... is that possible ?

**edited because apparently I can't spell**
Reckon she lets the little shit eat in there, cuz let’s face it that’s all he ever does. Lazy parenting as usual.

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Tragic how skint they actually are
I don’t think I know anybody chasing fame as much as them that actually need to sell shit on Vinted instead of just donate it to charity 😂
Yes and it’s always the crappy cheap stuff she tries to sell! Plus I bet she got most of them free so no excuse for not donating to charity! This is 2023 when charities need so much help!

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Think it’s a stage one joon but could be wrong.Who would want tickets for that shit it’s so outdated and boring.
The stage one is next Sunday in Southampton, so yet another day away from his beloved family. It’s hardly surprising he gets LW who else would want it. Can’t understand how the program is still on air tbh.

• Heart