Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she having a laugh? I’ll link it for you guys. Thanks Flaps how generous of you 🙄 you’re obviously not keeping it, just trying to get your pennies in on an aff link. I can’t wait for the day when all these brands stop ‘influencers’ bulk buying just to get some aff links in and then they return it all anyway. Also Flappy shut your bleeping wardrobes doors 😡
Surely places like Zara are fed up with these insta huns buying then turning stuff
noticed she stopped using Zara so probably clocked on to her because I’ve never seen her in anything she claims to buy

Reactions: 18
He thought he looked cool in that vile jumper and those bloody beige trousers is he blind? Also he came off stage last night all sweaty and put that jumper on and he has just finished at the gym and put it on again and you know he didn’t shower or he would have done his posing in the mirror selfie so that’s another item of his clothing that stinks of sweat and Lynx Africa 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
In her ad why has she got mascara on before she puts the treatment on? And the hair touching is just so annoying.He so hopes somebody comes up to him while walking around dresss like a 90’s reject🙄Remember last year zelda said someone asked her for a autograph 🤣🤣🤣Please just who would be that desperate 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The stained/marked ‘Gucci’ is back today 😂 and why yet again is he wearing the same top as he wore last night 🤢 Also as for forgetting his footwear again. Always the same content. Let’s be honest the nanny sweater vest, the baggy beige trousers and rainbow trainers he’s only wearing to get attention like he always does. Let’s hope for his sake the men in white coats don’t spot him 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she having a laugh? I’ll link it for you guys. Thanks Flaps how generous of you 🙄 you’re obviously not keeping it, just trying to get your pennies in on an aff link. I can’t wait for the day when all these brands stop ‘influencers’ bulk buying just to get some aff links in and then they return it all anyway. Also Flappy shut your bleeping wardrobes doors 😡
They look like a pair of creased pyjamas.
The pair of them have got shocking taste in clothing. They look like a pair of tramps let loose in a charity shop.
---
Does he not realise that the straps rubbing against his unwashed pits are what's causing his moody bag to rot???
Thick twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He might be seeing them tomorrow but he’ll duck off to the gym and his tublet first! Leo for content, belittling Flaps and fist pumping Freddie because he’s working all week don’t you know! Happy Saturday all 😬😁
Ewwww look at the size of those fooking teeth🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he looks more haggard by the day, what's he gonna look like in 8 months time ffs🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Don't bother Flappy, they look like bleeping pyjamas, I wouldn't be seen dead wearing tit like that, what a sad little life she leads😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Been reading from afar the last few weeks but I can see that nothing much has changed for this loser.

It's actually quite frightening the physical changes in his appearance though! :eek: Not a good look bro.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
The same lady who Fakey shared on his story has said this about Danny. Difference is Danny hasn’t felt the need to share it on his Instagram 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly her next insta story was “ oh and Jake “ 😂😂😂
like a after thought …..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He actually looks homeless? Like he stinks of piss and special brew. I’ve been avoiding him for months and I’ve just looked at his story and he actually looks older than my dead grandad. Jesus that is not a good look anymore weight off and he’ll just be teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

---

Why does it look like the donkey teeth are getting bigger?
He has no fat on his face at all now so his veins stick out, as do his teeth. If I didn't know better I would say he is trying to make himself ill 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 14
He has no fat on his face at all now so his veins stick out, as do his teeth. If I didn't know better I would say he is trying to make himself ill 😏
Totally agree. I’m convinced he’s trying to get some sort of documentary on the perils of over exercising, eating disorders etc…. That would also get him on morning TV and he could then bin the tour off. It’s obviously not going to happen but there’s definitely another narrative involved that isn’t to do with fight training. There always is with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.