Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is he wearing and he’s got to be the oldest looking 35 year old I’ve ever seen 🤯 Also notice since I pointed out the wear and tear on the ‘Gucci’, he’s now using the ‘LV’ instead 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
WTF is he wearing and he’s got to be the oldest looking 35 year old I’ve ever seen 🤯 Also notice since I pointed out the wear and tear on the ‘Gucci’, he’s now using the ‘LV’ instead 😂
He has honestly got to be the most repulsive bleep since Gary Glitter! Imagine waking up to that after too many shots and bad choices...

Walk of shame..... I'd rather walk the plank.

What an ugly, syrup-wearing freak.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The moody LV bag is in a tit condition as well. Buy cheap fakes, get cheap fakes.
He look like he's been knitted by nannas....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
State in his granny jumper 🤮🤮
Them jumper vests are for over shirts
He’s repulsive I can’t understand how she even likes him let alone married him he’s ugly .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
That flight to American was booked way ahead of those two pricks stays.She’s probably emailed them saying I will do a promo for free.Her mum was on that trip and dick head was booked to go but Dino man was more important.She’s trying to look popular biggest lol ever as she only has a face for radio.As for the older brother he’s probably pissed she babysits her precious jakes son but rarely bothers with his kids.Never known a woman who does not work and spends her talking to strangers about soaps🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He might be seeing them tomorrow but he’ll duck off to the gym and his tublet first! Leo for content, belittling Flaps and fist pumping Freddie because he’s working all week don’t you know! Happy Saturday all 😬😁

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
He might be seeing them tomorrow but he’ll duck off to the gym and his tublet first! Leo for content, belittling Flaps and fist pumping Freddie because he’s working all week don’t you know! Happy Saturday all 😬😁
Can’t wait to see Leo but chose to go on an adult only freebie for the weekend before he went away. Does he really think people believe the tit that comes out his mouth? He’s so bleeping deluded it’s unreal. On another note, lets not forget he’s working and how grateful he is for it and that’s why he keeps needing to remind everyone 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Grateful and what a day to be alive🤣🤣bleeping hell his first job in 9 months🤣🤣Also can you imagine getting a photo with his armpits in your face🤢🤢🤢He’s such a ick lately and the love he has for himself is unreal 🤣🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
We’re going to have 8 months, or I should say however long he lasts at this, of this self indulgent crap. Can you imagine sharing every tag/photo of yourself to strangers just to try and show other strangers how popular you are 🤦🏻‍♀️
Can't you just imagine him - anyone who wants a photo with other members of the cast, he would be running at speed to make sure he got into it!
---
The moody LV bag is in a tit condition as well. Buy cheap fakes, get cheap fakes.
He look like he's been knitted by nannas....
Crying laughing here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🐔 The lump on his face probably a dislodged brain cell...Grateful to be at work ? It's a thing most people do bleeping idiot, talks tit like his mother just to fill time and be seen, sad pathetic pair of sapps..Nice pink top this morning, I'm off to the gym to see some real MEN, whoever said Paul don't train, he does, but don't have to tell everyone, I read he gets his sessions in, good man...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Jake might train a lot but if anything he overdoes it and will make himself weak not strong especially as he seems to be half starving himself his pathetic jabs at the punch bag this morning say it all there is still every chance Paul will smash him to bits mind you i reckon as soon as he thinks he’s losing he will go out with an ‘injury’

• Heart
Is she having a laugh? I’ll link it for you guys. Thanks Flaps how generous of you 🙄 you’re obviously not keeping it, just trying to get your pennies in on an aff link. I can’t wait for the day when all these brands stop ‘influencers’ bulk buying just to get some aff links in and then they return it all anyway. Also Flappy shut your bleeping wardrobes doors 😡

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Alice must be sick of him already, she got him lovely here 😂 He’s vile 🤮 He looks like a bleeping turkey 🦃 View attachment 2451513
I'm not just saying this because I can't stand him. But how is he only 35 😲..he looks bleeping haggard and so ugly. The wig, the massive, wonky hooter, the wrinkles, Turkey teeth..he actually looks like a smack head. He's gross 🤢🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Thing with Jake is he knows he’s unpopular
thirsty over 60s women comment in his tit oh and his BOTS
nobody else gives a tit .
He only posts grief about his dead relatives when he needs validation and attention because his posts never get him the likes he expects .

Reactions: 17
Is she having a laugh? I’ll link it for you guys. Thanks Flaps how generous of you 🙄 you’re obviously not keeping it, just trying to get your pennies in on an aff link. I can’t wait for the day when all these brands stop ‘influencers’ bulk buying just to get some aff links in and then they return it all anyway. Also Flappy shut your bleeping wardrobes doors 😡
Is that a euphemism? ;) Think that flappy ship has sailed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.