Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His birthday post to himself for those that are blocked. Has to mention he’s away by himself ‘working’ and of course the dead relatives 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s desperate enough doing a birthday post to yourself but the things he’s written 🤢 Still can’t believe he’s only 35 🤯
Oh my days he's not wired right is he this one. Who the duck does a happy birthday post to themselves to post online. Could he love himself anymore! Just when you think he couldn't get any worse he always seems to succeed 😆🙈🤯😳

• Heart
Reactions: 21
His birthday post to himself for those that are blocked. Has to mention he’s away by himself ‘working’ and of course the dead relatives 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s desperate enough doing a birthday post to yourself but the things he’s written 🤢 Still can’t believe he’s only 35 🤯
He makes me sooooo sick. He isn’t doing anything for anyone else. He does all these crappy jobs for himself so he has a bit of pocket money. I see he mentioned Premier Inn as he’s still hoping he gets a deal with them.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
'To make them proud.'
I'm not sure there's anything in his life to be proud of. He treats his family so horribly, he can't hold down a job and is just overall a spite-filled, vacuous and lazy creature, who shamelessly uses the dead for engagement. 😕
Yes they’re so proud of him 🙄 they’ve not even bothered once to go and see him dress up and perform as a RaRa. Spending his birthday at Butlins so why couldn’t they have all gone?
---
Happy birthday to my baby dad 🤮
I like how she’s included herself in 3 of the 4 photos on her birthday post to him 😂 although the photos she has picked are absolutely hideous 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
He's full of tit, claiming that he's away working for his family. He's doing it for himself, trying to raise his profile, and get a big break and attention. If he was working for his family, he'd get a 40 hour week job locally. Take home a steady weekly wage.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If he is baby Dino today, how desperate must he seriously be to be doing that on his birthday. Thing is the show doesn’t start until the afternoon so why couldn’t Flappy and the boys travel last night to meet him and then spend the morning with him and go to Butlins this afternoon? Her post to him isn’t particularly a loving one imo and it’s win win for her cos it’s helping her insta engagement go up 😂
Now he’s sharing his birthday post to himself on his stories 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Thirty five today, Happy Birthday to me!
Are you really sure? You look fifty three 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He really is one sad mother f er.Bet she was pushed into posting as he certainly didn’t for her 30th.Image now sharing your own post onto your stories he’s such a lonely saggy old man🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's full of tit, claiming that he's away working for his family. He's doing it for himself, trying to raise his profile, and get a big break and attention. If he was working for his family, he'd get a 40 hour week job locally. Take home a steady weekly wage.
Exactly. Show good example to his kids, as well as being able to pay the bills, not relying on handouts and two minutes 'blink and you miss them' tv appearances. Oh and mysterious work that entails being away on his wedding night and birthday.

Nobody should be ashamed of honest work, imo. Own it and bring the family along for the day, you absolute idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
1 word = Loser
The mind boggles with this one, it’s really hard to get my head around his bizarre teenager like mentality

• Heart
  • Haha
Nah his birthday posts are cracking me up 😂
The one from his mum is from about 15 years ago when he didn’t have wrinkles like an old man’s scrotum, then he posts ANOTHER one to himself with cover music “I’m a Masterpiece” 🤨 how vain?
Deluded bro ✌
IMG_3668.png
IMG_3669.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
So this week we’ve got the wedding anniversary tomorrow, possibly the NTAs on Tuesday and then the anniversary of Oliver’s passing on Friday so get ready for more vomit inducing content from him. I really detest people that wish themselves a happy birthday on social media and then share any messages they get from other people on their stories 🤢. Let’s see how many of his so called z lister mates wish him a happy birthday today and I don’t mean on his attention seeking grid post. I mean on their actual stories for him to share.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Where zelda find that picture is it even him lol🤣🤣🤣Someone please tell him to stop now the admiration for himself making me 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here we go!

"I'm a masterpiece?"

More like a ringpiece. Ugly, wrinkly old scrote. 🤢

373244188_209553428774699_3817909408404120900_n.jpg
374215012_678750901028459_7074238827639645276_n.jpg

373453344_845840133622153_6974138263386891918_n.jpg
373641639_329437039644333_3144245891537465606_n.jpg
373438416_728092599127521_3823941030663147684_n.jpg
373179066_171937385930830_2822314274800318119_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Where zelda find that picture is it even him lol🤣🤣🤣Someone please tell him to stop now the admiration for himself making me 🤮🤮
He’s got to do it cos no other fucker will 😂 Funny how he’s ‘working’ all weekend but he’s finding the time to post about himself and share birthday wishes off of random people on Instagram. He thinks it makes him look popular. Nope it makes him look sad and desperate as usual.

• Haha
Nah his birthday posts are cracking me up 😂
The one from his mum is from about 15 years ago when he didn’t have wrinkles like an old man’s scrotum, then he posts ANOTHER one to himself with cover music “I’m a Masterpiece” 🤨 how vain?
Deluded bro ✌
View attachment 2422765View attachment 2422766
Decent picture of him from when he was about 21 and didn't have those stupid Mister Ed horse teeth that are too big for his jaw- and the weight loss makes them protrude even more! Zelda should have used a more current picture as she's done him dirty there 😱

As for his own egotistical post- clearly he's not had enough of the Tena Brigade fawning all his scrawny body today! 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.