Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a) That is NOT what a good-looking 35 year-old is. 45, maybe. 55, fair enough. The “good-looking” 35 year-olds I know (that being my age) either look distinguished, well turned-out healthy professional dads, or lads that would still get ID’d if the bouncer is having a bad day.

b) It would be Chapter 36, the thick bleeping idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
🐔Think it's a knock at us saying how old he looks can see her hunting that photo out.. sad cow..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
His birthday post to himself for those that are blocked. Has to mention he’s away by himself ‘working’ and of course the dead relatives 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s desperate enough doing a birthday post to yourself but the things he’s written 🤢 Still can’t believe he’s only 35 🤯
I think Jake actually deserves a bingo for this post @CrazyBaldhead he's covered all bases 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Mother & Son celebrating the CUNTS birthday.

Hugs to all, sat in an airport - laughing my tiny tits off.
You make me laugh ❤

Hope everyone is good, I couldn’t resist this photo of PANTO Boy & Jaundice.

I’ll just leave this here.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s bad enough he runs around the streets where he lives topless but people round there obviously know what an attention seeking dick he is but to be doing it round a town where nobody knows him 🤢 I think he’s having a competition with himself to see if he can mention that it’s his birthday as many times as he’s mentioned that he’s been working this week 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nah his birthday posts are cracking me up 😂
The one from his mum is from about 15 years ago when he didn’t have wrinkles like an old man’s scrotum, then he posts ANOTHER one to himself with cover music “I’m a Masterpiece” 🤨 how vain?
Deluded bro ✌
View attachment 2422765View attachment 2422766
What an absolute twunt. If he had any friends you'd hope they'd have a word that there's a time to stop chasing fame and get an actual job. Fame and dreams are clearly running faster 🙄

• Haha
Only 366 days until his birthday. The boring bleep might start a countdown soon.

(edit: leap year 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
His birthday post to himself for those that are blocked. Has to mention he’s away by himself ‘working’ and of course the dead relatives 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s desperate enough doing a birthday post to yourself but the things he’s written 🤢 Still can’t believe he’s only 35 🤯
He’s only 35??!! I don’t know why he’s complaining about being in a Premier Inn it’ll be like being in a 5 star hotel for him compared to his house.
Currently away from his loved ones does he mean Polly 🦜?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How many posts my god he must be exhausted checking his likes posting random arse people.I’m actually 🤢🤢at his love for himself overgrown wet wipe

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He really is one sad mother f er.Bet she was pushed into posting as he certainly didn’t for her 30th.Image now sharing your own post onto your stories he’s such a lonely saggy old man🤣
He’s only 35??!! I don’t know why he’s complaining about being in a Premier Inn it’ll be like being in a 5 star hotel for him compared to his house.
Currently away from his loved ones does he mean Polly 🦜?
Love a premier Inn me. Just own it Jake. You're just like us 'normal' folk. But obviously more twattish

• Heart
The singing happy birthday to himself is by far one of the most pathetic things I’ve seen. I’m amazed he’s not made Flappy FaceTime him and get the boys (well Freddie) to sing it to him so he can post it on the gram. Can you imagine him on the stage at Butlins later once his mask has come off telling the audience it’s his birthday today. That’s probably why he’s ‘working’ so a group of strangers can sing Happy Birthday to him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How the fook is he only 35? And how has he aged and got so saggy and wrinkly in the past few months? He's an absolute nut job! 🤡
---
duck me, a birthday post dedicated to HIMSELF!! 😂😂 Tell me you're a sad, lonely, pathetic, attention seeking desperado without actually telling me.... 😂 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
duck me, a birthday post dedicated to HIMSELF!! 😂😂 Tell me you're a sad, lonely, pathetic, attention seeking desperado without actually telling me.... 😂 🤡
I felt a sad old fanny just mentioning it on here in another thread when it was mine 😂 (Jack Monroe, something like “cmon jack, do a chaos for my birthday) after a bottle of two of red wine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Happy 80th birthday to match you’re upcoming 80th tattle thread prick 🖕Well done tattlers on a remarkable 80 threads 🫢 courtesy of Fakey and Flappy! Lets all post a comment on our 80th thread saying how great we are 🙄 what a prick! I wonder if Zelda will do a personal birthday shout out to Jacob? well considering she didn’t wish his son/her grandson a happy birthday and went offline we will have to wait and see 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Happy 80th birthday to match you’re upcoming 80th tattle thread prick 🖕Well done tattlers on a remarkable 80 threads 🫢 courtesy of Fakey and Flappy! Lets all post a comment on our 80th thread saying how great we are 🙄 what a prick! I wonder if Zelda will do a personal birthday shout out to Jacob? well considering she didn’t wish his son/her grandson a happy birthday and went offline we will have to wait and see 🥱🥱🥱
Yep she’s done a story, tagged him and a personal shout out to her beloved son. She’s as fame hungry as he is 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.