Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t say. Just said he was very happy with his present 🙄
I thought maybe I missed something as I'm in the block club

ETA - I wonder if it was that nasty ring he got the other week?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t wish Fred or Leo a happy birthday but make sure the chosen one gets a shout out 🙄🙄Why has she got so much slap on her face must bleeping melt in the sun🤣🤣doormatt who escapes her daily to the tip paid his insurance on his leased car I bet 🎁 lol.God I bet he goes the long way home when he escapes that old boot.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You sad twit! Wishing himself a happy birthday posing and eyefucking himself. Am I surprised - not one tiny bit
them bleeping low sticky out ears, the big nose and the massive head, its bleeping comical yet he adores himself

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nah his birthday posts are cracking me up 😂
The one from his mum is from about 15 years ago when he didn’t have wrinkles like an old man’s scrotum, then he posts ANOTHER one to himself with cover music “I’m a Masterpiece” 🤨 how vain?
Deluded bro ✌
View attachment 2422765View attachment 2422766
His mum is shady. She chose a pic which doesn’t bear any resemblance to how he looks now. If you squint he kinda looks like a young Zac Effron.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Masterpiece? Ringpiece more like has to be the new thread title it’s killed me over here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How long til he shares this 🤮 I do think that Off Limits shouldn’t use photos of Fred or Leo though. Especially Fred the fact he’s not even his child 😡

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 22
The bellend must be drooling as he has so far received over 1k comments on his birthday post. Little tit!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
How long til he shares this 🤮 I do think that Off Limits shouldn’t use photos of Fred or Leo though. Especially Fred the fact he’s not even his child 😡
The caption on that pic “…and can’t for the amazing future” why doesn’t anyone have basic grammar skills any more 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The bellend must be drooling as he has so far received over 1k comments on his birthday post. Little tit!
Still not a good return on over 1,000,000 ‘followers’ though 😉 and how many of the comments are from him or his other accounts 😂
---
The caption on that pic “…and can’t for the amazing future” why doesn’t anyone have basic grammar skills any more 🥴
You are talking about an agency that’s owned by little Chris from TOWIE 😂 Amazing future 😂 he’s the oldest reality person on their books I’d imagine 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How longs that J balloon been up, looks half deflated, bit like his face and flappys boulders

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.