Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before but honestly if there is ever a genuine sniff of him getting SCD, I will personally message, tweet, DM anything to do with the program to register my disgust. If I could set up a petition online to stop it happening I would. I’ve watched every series but I would 100% switch off if he was ever on it
@PrincessJeanie - I've got your back on that!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve said it before but honestly if there is ever a genuine sniff of him getting SCD, I will personally message, tweet, DM anything to do with the program to register my disgust. If I could set up a petition online to stop it happening I would. I’ve watched every series but I would 100% switch off if he was ever on it
Don’t worry Jeanie he’ll never get the Strictly gig. They’d cancel before asking him. Tom Fletcher said they know pretty much a year in advance they’re going to do it and are sworn to secrecy. Bob a job would never be able to keep his gob shut for a year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Don’t worry Jeanie he’ll never get the Strictly gig. They’d cancel before asking him. Tom Fletcher said they know pretty much a year in advance they’re going to do it and are sworn to secrecy. Bob a job would never be able to keep his gob shut for a year.
I don’t know. He’s managed to keep it a secret for months that he’s been dressing up as a dinosaur and murdering Adele songs in Butlins 😉😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
🐔 Special needs yes, Maris got them from his father, he ain't all there either....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yesterday showing off his birthday card. Today showing off a thank you card he’s got from the staff at Butlins Skegness. Never known anyone so desperate to try and prove to a bunch of strangers that there are people that like him 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lol was thinking the same Dino man gets a cards and has to share it🤣🤣🤣How old is this fool I cannot get over his desperation.And imagine leaving your family to play a Dino🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lol was thinking the same Dino man gets a cards and has to share it🤣🤣🤣How old is this fool I cannot get over his desperation.And imagine leaving your family to play a Dino🤣🤣🤣
Get ready for the next couple of days of him posting about his birthday and their anniversary 😴 I’m presuming his birthday ‘work’ is in Bognor tomorrow 😉 No doubt if he gets a card there he’ll be sharing it as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Needs to earn the pennies for his night out with wooden spoon.God how skint are these two to earn a couple of hundred pounds playing a🦖🦖

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Zelda thought he was coming Thursday night, then thought it was Friday night but no mention of him going there at all now. I thought he’d be there tonight if he’s in Skegness today because it’s a lot closer to hers from there that it is to Colchester. He probably is going there and for some reason she’s now being secretive about it 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Ahhhhhh! Last night of being a rara, what an extraordinary life he’s been having this year……..
Why is he covering that message with his thumb? Also it’s hardly packed with messages, he probably asked them to get him the card.

• Haha
Needs to earn the pennies for his night out with wooden spoon.God how skint are these two to earn a couple of hundred pounds playing a🦖🦖
If they both had normal 35-45 hrs a week jobs, they'd have a £55-60,000 + house income plus an extra couple of thousand Pounds child benefit money, etc

Plus 5 weeks paid holidays each , plus Bank Holiday days in lieu etc

What a sad pair of mugs they are.

• Haha
She’s now following wickes I wonder if she just spents her days emailing everyone on the beg.Not sure how much they wasted on the loft🤣🤣 but it’s obviously not used and should let Fred move in as his bedroom make over was shocking.

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s now following wickes I wonder if she just spents her days emailing everyone on the beg.Not sure how much they wasted on the loft🤣🤣 but it’s obviously not used and should let Fred move in as his bedroom make over was shocking.
Beg,beg,beg, that's all the both of them do.

Beg, for free. Its quite disgusting.

They would push the kids into the wrong sized shoes or trainers, if they could beg them for free. 😡😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Stephs packed lunch is back next week. I wonder will fake be asked back? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why are all the messages very much the same, and practically written by the same person????
duck off Fakey, you did that yourself.
Bingo. I was looking at the card and thinking something was off. I couldn’t put a finger on it until I saw your comment. Hmmmm Fakey! Do better bellend!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.