Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pmsl at this lot. The last one looks like his head has been superimposed onto his body. The one next to him looks like one of those chavs who strips off after a bottle of cheap cider and threatens to knock your teeth out. As for the two at the beginning i have no words. They make Jake look okay actually.

Reactions: 29
They look like a bunch of inbred hillbillies...
I can hear duelling banjos in the background.
---
Here's the boys when they are ready to go out....

---
A stiff breeze would take this bunch of cunts out....
---
Get the white lightening out, the boys are here......

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
hahahahahha what a fucking picture, bunch of absolute tossers, head superimposed onto his body hahahaha that's fucking brilliant that. aww fwends, gym fwends

Reactions: 20
You know your life is a piece of shit when you have to broadcast to everybody that you're eating out at Nando's.

Nando's is the most overrated shitheap going.

What 35yr old says 'sick' and 'peace'? Oh yeah, a syrup-wearing twat.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 21
Last time I went to Nando’s I got food poisoning never again
I went once years ago and the food quality was ridiculously poor. I would never set foot in there ever again. I'm not surprised they think it's great judging by the burnt slop they cook!

Reactions: 19
Even with her back to him can feel the tension lolWhy does he talk like a teenager it’s not funny and he really gives me the ickonce again trying to show Fred up saying he’s chatting girls up

Reactions: 25
Nandos 🥱....... Say no more.....once bitten twice shy.....

Reactions: 14
That
Thats cos his "BIRTHDAY" comes first. It's all about MEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reactions: 20
Wtf is going on with his legs?
They're worse than my dad's. He's nearly 83yrs old!
---
Shouldn’t be allowed them . Bet Paul ain’t had them he’s determined to win I’m certain know he wants to win but he’s gone way to far he looks in his 50s
Older than 50 big time. I have hardly any wrinkles but then again, I'm not an alcoholic like he is!

Reactions: 18
Gawd ahahahahahaaaaaa

What a desperate-looking bunch
---
That photo of Maris , with hair like Farrah Fawcett-Majors

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.