Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is his gym going obsessive? I’m about as active as a plank of wood 😂 but he seems to go so much and all the running???? Like I said I have no idea what’s normal for training and what’s ott

Reactions: 17
and he’s sharing that Zelda reel again 😴😴😴 nearly a million views apparently. Who gives a duck. Does he think if it gets to a million, they’ll magically get some sort of gig together 😂😂😂 Maybe time to concentrate on his upcoming tour than his obsession with all things social media 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tour is on until April at the moment. Shows per week vary as sometimes 5 day weeks and others are 6 day weeks. Sometimes there are two shows a day and others once a day. No way is he going to manage this for up to 8 months. Not a chance.
It couldn’t happen to a nicer person. He will struggle and I am here to see it!
---
I’m surprised he’s not booked a travel lodge at least outside of London. He’s gonna hate this commute…but will still say he’s grateful whilst complaining in his head😬🍿😬🍿
Poor guy can’t even afford to stay local to the venue each week. That commute. Omgggg. I feel for him😂😂. Maybe we should start a GFM for him. in any case, he will need it very soon to clear his debts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is he always looking around when he leaves the gym.Hoping to find a new friend 🤣to replace his invisible one 🤣Another vest he really is so creepy🤢Take it from us you fake twit no one gives a flying duck who watched you and your weird arse mum.Never going to get on tv as real stars like Rylan and his lovely mum are worth a million of you dick head.He really is a little man with a serious addiction to himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is his gym going obsessive? I’m about as active as a plank of wood 😂 but he seems to go so much and all the running???? Like I said I have no idea what’s normal for training and what’s ott
I think so but I think he’s the type of person that gets obsessed with things very easily. Look at his obsession with Instagram. Example the whole road to one million. He begged, got other z listers to beg for him, did giveaways, finally bought thousands of followers just to get to his sought after target. He gets good engagement on a certain type of post so then rinses the life out of it eg his & Zeldas latest reel. He constantly shares the same thing over and over again on his stories (again eg Zelda reel) He frequently follows brands because he sees other zlisters advertise them. It’s not normal behaviour for anyone but for a 35 year old with kids it’s actually concerning. Then look at his obsession with Tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who is that🤣🤣Need to cut back with the filters looks more manly than her husband👀👀👀
E67D4E8B-A43B-46B9-A20B-7210CA41073F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I knew it! He is so predictable acting like he is an actual hero because he went to the gym after ‘work’ how many people work all day every day and then train either on the way home or later in the evening? Absolute head

Reactions: 21
Did he mention he was grateful🤔🤔🤔🤪🤪🤪🤪

Telling himself he had a great first day, who's he trying to convince🙄 himself I think😆😆😆

• Haha
Who is that🤣🤣Need to cut back with the filters looks more manly than her husband👀👀👀View attachment 2380814
I still can’t believe she’s only 30 🤯 She’s like him. She must see something different in the mirror to what the rest of us see on their photos. As for Leo. I have no words apart from get his bleeping haircut and buy him clothes that bleeping fit him 🤬

• Heart
Why do they continue to dress Leo in those vile clothes? Poor Leo. On Instagram forever as a scruff.

Reactions: 22
I knew it! He is so predictable acting like he is an actual hero because he went to the gym after ‘work’ how many people work all day every day and then train either on the way home or later in the evening? Absolute head
I honestly think he's a bit slow. He still has the brain and mentality of a child. I'm not taking the piss as I know people who have disabilities etc, he just comes across as really childish and thick as duck and really arrogant , like what's he got to be arrogant about, he is an absolute nobody. His peformance in the new shitshow will be absolutely terrible and I'm here for it...... The whole cast will be laughing at him behind his back

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh my christ, the road to 1 million likes on his crappy reel showing his scrawny mum loop the looping over his wankng arm.

Again, love or hate Sam & Zara they do regularly get the engagement, likes, views, comments etc without having a little squirt of excitable wee in their pants.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t know why he makes out like it’s some massive chore, either go because you want to or shut up about it, he’s such a bellend😂

Reactions: 20
The latest post on The Full Monty’s IG page of the cast has one comment on it. Guess who it’s from 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I don’t know why he makes out like it’s some massive chore, either go because you want to or shut up about it, he’s such a bellend😂
Only person who works hard & gyms after.
That walk for a pee & food must of exhausted him as he would have been sat on his arse during the read through

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly if he was my son I'd be concerned about this gym addiction he has. Its not normal!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.