Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the 2 weeks Flaps has been away, he’s been to the gym, Sat in scummy water, visited his mum and worked at reading a script and dressing up as a dino.

Jesus Christ that’s embarrassing 😬
If you think about it that’s all he’s really done this whole year apart from his free ‘pr’ trips 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In the 2 weeks Flaps has been away, he’s been to the gym, Sat in scummy water, visited his mum and worked at reading a script and dressing up as a dino.

Jesus Christ that’s embarrassing 😬
Since the schools broke up, my youngest has been playing Minecraft or Animal Crossing or whatever for approximately oooh every single bleeping waking minute and still achieved more than this wrinkly testicle ice bucket man in those two weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just waiting now for been another busy day at WORK did you hear that everyone WORK even though I wasn’t in til this afternoon really tired but went gym anyway getting it in getting it done because I am a bloody hero mind you I will be in bed at 9.30pm because I am so fit and healthy and feeling good! Bet they told him to go in later today just to do his bit spend as little time with him as possible they must hate him no talent can’t act can’t even read properly god knows how he got the part they must be dreading him getting his kit off aswell the stench of him

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He’s doing himself no favours at all. I know I look for anything negative with him 😂 but I genuinely watch him and think it’s obvious he doesn’t want to be doing it. If I see it, I’m pretty sure others do. When he’s saying for the umpteenth time how happy and grateful he is, it’s so forced and that just proves he is a crap actor and definitely shouldn’t be taking on an acting role 😂 He wants to be on TV because he craves the fame that can come with it, but only as a presenter or a reality show contestant. A presenter because they get top billing and the camera is focused on them a lot of the time and a reality contestant because he likes the competition and is desperate to go down in history as being on any reality show out there. As I’ve already said, if a regular TV part was to materialise (it won’t), he’d been off like a shot. Like you said, he thinks this role is beneath him. Funny that’s beneath him when he’s done panto the last two years, ridden a bike round Liverpool to hand out sandwiches, dressed up as a mosquito for an ad and the cherry on the cake, toured Butlins as a singing dinosaur on and off this year 😂
You are spot on- and the bollocks that he spouted this morning on his story: "You never know what's going to happen in the future...." just confirms that!

Quite how he thinks that role is beneath him with all the "jobs" you've mentioned is beyond me! He's a professional RaRa for Christ's sake! 🦖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
🐔His face is getting thinner and he is looking older since beef curtains went away...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I honestly can’t tell the difference between her pr trip pics and her holiday pics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One things certain they always look happy when not around him
freddie will be loving spending time with his family too 😊

Reactions: 23
Fred looks happy and relaxed and so does Sophie.

She’s ruined herself staying with him. I bet he’s so mad that they are having a family holiday. It really is annoying how he goes on about missing them so much. Will be interesting to see how much quality time he spends with them when they are back. My guess is 0.

Also, these new intros to his stories with these swear words in are something a 15 year old say. How can he not see how unfunny he is?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
He’s never been funny just thinks he is
his behaviour will spiral again now he’s back in panto 😂🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Gormless looking bleep. 💯
---

All look boring as duck. Poor Freddie toasting marshmallows. Bet he's bored to death!
I haven’t seen them do anything fun for the kids, sure the views are pretty but kids don’t get excited over pretty views 😂

I’m getting withdrawal symptoms from her skin care and aff links 😂

• Haha
I bet he is bleeping RAGING looking at photos of San Fran. Somewhere that everyone knows and lots of people would like to visit. Rather than the back of beyond that he got on his "work" trip 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet he is bleeping RAGING looking at photos of San Fran. Somewhere that everyone knows and lots of people would like to visit. Rather than the back of beyond that he got on his "work" trip 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes but there WERE MURIELS there (my iPad even recognises the word MURIELS now when I start to type it🤣)...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Up and prattling in the ‘ice’ bath already 😴 spot the difference in these two pics. One has got actual ice floating on it. The other the only thing floating on it is the scum because it’s warm and never cleaned 🤮
Just coming out of lurkdom to say, when he got in ice bath at the gym the other day he was in and out of it pretty sharpish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just coming out of lurkdom to say, when he got in ice bath at the gym the other day he was in and out of it pretty sharpish.
His little tattler shrinking up even further with the cold 😖😖💀

• Haha
Blinkin heck, nothing like a miserable sack of spuds to make me buy some kids shoes 😳

IMG_8137.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
It makes me angry and sad for those kids the way they are shamelessly used for ads and likes. 😡
I know they are far from the only ones doing it.
They should all be stopped, all those exploitative parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.