Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has about 54k followers on threads,which could beabout the the amount of genuine followers he has on insta? And I'm guessing that about half of those are about his mums age aka the tena brigade,
That would make his likes and comments add up a bit better,
They're also proberly rewatching his reel to get their rocks of.
But could he have really bought 950 thousand bots,that's a lot
I think most people followed during covid and when he was anti influencer(oh the irony)and they just don't unfollow but they don't watch,I've gobe through mine today and lost about 20
Flapz has 276k so guessing you could add a 100-200k to his.
It's baffling not 1 thing about him is just straight forward or honest

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What has happened to all his ‘fweinds’ from his other tours, pantos, reality shows etc… even Marcel has moved out of their area now 😂 notice as usual he’s the only one with his phone out 🙄
Can’t fathom out what happened to them, they picked the house in Colchester, kitchen, worktops then moved? So soon?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly think he's a bit slow. He still has the brain and mentality of a child. I'm not taking the piss as I know people who have disabilities etc, he just comes across as really childish and thick as duck and really arrogant , like what's he got to be arrogant about, he is an absolute nobody. His peformance in the new shitshow will be absolutely terrible and I'm here for it...... The whole cast will be laughing at him behind his back
He may be all those things but he is a nasty bitter bully too.
---
Oh my christ, the road to 1 million likes on his crappy reel showing his scrawny mum loop the looping over his wankng arm.

Again, love or hate Sam & Zara they do regularly get the engagement, likes, views, comments etc without having a little squirt of excitable wee in their pants.
While Ickenden struggles to get 10k likes on most of his posts despite his 1m ‘followers’.

Reactions: 17
He may be all those things but he is a nasty bitter bully too.
---

While Ickenden struggles to get 10k likes on most of his posts despite his 1m ‘followers’.
That's because most of his followers are bought ' bots' 😆😆😆😆😆 ludicrous isn't it? BUYING followers to make your Web page ' look' busier that it is 😆😆😆💀 AND its giving money to scammers who phish and load viruses

click-farm-lady-1.jpg

Reactions: 14
Is that cellulite? I mean - I'm not body shaming or criticising (I am the queen of cellulite and am in no position to criticise anyone!). But to say how thin she is and how little she eats I wouldn't have expected her to suffer
Sometimes it can be hereditary. I blame my mum! Mine's awful. Even when I lost a bit of weight it didn't go. Like that old loo roll ad: 'quite simply, it's dimply' lol.
Surprised she's worn such a high cut suit though tbh. The Americans can be quite prudish. Especially if families are around. They always seem scandalised by the fact some Europeans sunbathe topless on beaches 😂

Had a real day yesterday. Opened up my daughter's salon. Let me gather the tit.

Must be really tit to be as poor as them! 😘

The paupers of Colchester!!

• Heart
All I can see is someone’s face on her arse I bet fakey will be saying it’s either a picture of his dad or brother watching over his family whilst they are away having a really good fun holiday without him
#heisjealousasfuck 🤣View attachment 2380437
🤣🤣🤣this comment has made me bleeping howl. Nearly woke everybody up! Ffs xx
---
🐔 It looks like one of those Cabbage Patch dolls 😆...
Omg Joon pissing myself at this comment..I use to have a cabbage patch doll back in the day! 🤣🤣xx
---
Had a real day yesterday. Opened up my daughter's salon. Let me gather the tit.

Must be really tit to be as poor as them! 😘

The paupers of Colchester!!

Awww congratulations to your daughter..I bet you're so proud 🥰xx
---
The resemblance is uncanny! 😆
---
---
---

Omg Joon pissing myself at this comment..I use to have a cabbage patch doll back in the day! 🤣🤣xx
---

---
---
---
---

---

---
---
---
It's the pose and nose! 👃🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What a coincidence. He starts a new job and he gains basically a 100 new ‘followers’ that day. Obviously eager to spend the wage he’s finally got coming in 😂 Now I know why his last reel has got so many likes and views 💳😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s so ridiculous it’s becoming so cringe to even look at his Instagram lol.No ice in that hot tub and what’s with all the childish introductions every day.The ❤ comment under the full Monty post how old is this prick.You can tell he hates he has to get his lazy arse out every day.Overuse of the word work as sat about all day reading a script hardly work🙄Nice to see flaps wearing all the clothes she buys and delights us with on a weekly basis 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He looks like he’s sitting in a dirty paddling pool. Ice bath, yeah right Fakey. This prat is utterly addicted to social media and the gym. They seem to be his two obsessions in life. Maybe he’d be best off getting some therapy to uncover why he need validating through social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He’s so ridiculous it’s becoming so cringe to even look at his Instagram lol.No ice in that hot tub and what’s with all the childish introductions every day.The ❤ comment under the full Monty post how old is this prick.You can tell he hates he has to get his lazy arse out every day.Overuse of the word work as sat about all day reading a script hardly work🙄Nice to see flaps wearing all the clothes she buys and delights us with on a weekly basis 🤣🤣
I can’t believe he’s only just now sharing a link for the tickets. I honestly think he was still hoping for some TV work to materialise, ie SCD so he could bin this tour off. I mean he signed up for it and then was publicly begging for either a judges role or co-presenter on DOI, which is on whilst he’s meant to be touring. If he had the chance of regular TV work, he’d dump the FM in a heartbeat 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What a coincidence. He starts a new job and he gains basically a 100 new ‘followers’ that day. Obviously eager to spend the wage he’s finally got coming in 😂 Now I know why his last reel has got so many likes and views 💳😉
He’s fooling no one though.

• Haha
Up and prattling in the ‘ice’ bath already 😴 spot the difference in these two pics. One has got actual ice floating on it. The other the only thing floating on it is the scum because it’s warm and never cleaned 🤮
He said the other day that the ice bath was so cold that steam was coming off his skin!

• Haha
Short ‘working’ day today then! 9am and he’s pretending to box! Judging by how little that bag is moving i don’t think Paul has much to worry about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha what a prick, had no sleep hardly, gonna be a right whingebag today, he's grateful though😆😆😆
Gonna kill him 3 weeks of getting up and actually having to do something🤪🤪🤪
As someone above said he's addicted to Social Media and the Gym. Absolutely right that if he was offered TV work he'd be there like a shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.