Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me angry and sad for those kids the way they are shamelessly used for ads and likes. 😡
I know they are far from the only ones doing it.
They should all be stopped, all those exploitative parents.
If it makes them a few bob, or begged freebies, they couldn't give a toss..............😒😒😒😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder what Fakey and his man-wife are gonna do for their anniversary? Gym, ice bath and garage flowers…. if she’s lucky!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It makes me angry and sad for those kids the way they are shamelessly used for ads and likes. 😡
I know they are far from the only ones doing it.
They should all be stopped, all those exploitative parents.
The kids work more than the parents

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s really not right having Freddie in his school uniform on an advert for a national company, someone who really wanted to could probably identify his school from the colours.
They got begged freebies so couldn't bleeping care less .

Reactions: 17
Not the clearest picture but look at the expression on him this was yesterday morning at rehearsals everyone was down the other end of the table introducing themselves shaking hands he was stood at the corner of the table alone looking awkward and miserable so ignore all his bs about feeling good, grateful for work blah blah blah he’s hated and he knows it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not the clearest picture but look at the expression on him this was yesterday morning at rehearsals everyone was down the other end of the table introducing themselves shaking hands he was stood at the corner of the table alone looking awkward and miserable so ignore all his bs about feeling good, grateful for work blah blah blah he’s hated and he knows it
He knows he shouldn’t be there that’s why. He has no acting chops!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Any gossip😂😂
🤣 🤣 that does read as if I was at the gym, I wasn’t so no gossip, sorry to disappoint! It was on his story or maybe his trainers story. I’ve not stepped foot in a gym for very long time And probably won’t again. This is why I don’t post, I always write something dumb 🤪 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He has no social skills, so he just simply doesn't know how to relate to other people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Prick face is quiet today🤣🤣🤣 aww didums, are we gonna get an anxiety post in the morning😆😆😆 if he's got anxiety I'm the Queem of Sheba😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched a bit of Zelda’s stories, absolutely howling that she went out with her neighbour ‘Su’ to the new farm shop cafè. All I could I think of was ‘Soapy Su’ 😂 It turns out it was closed, what a sin. Banging on about her new Henry hoover that Matthew bought her & how she goes through hoovers like ‘her sock drawer’! Who the duck cares?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is he starting his stories saying “yes crapbags” and “what up maggots”? He’s painfully cringe, the way he pauses afterwards and smirks to himself as well, he’s such a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He hasn’t advertised his cbd oil and gummies for ages, I thought he took them daily and couldn’t live without them 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.