Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she got her arse and fanny flaps out! Her arse looks like she’s had it enlarged like KK
Is that cellulite? I mean - I'm not body shaming or criticising (I am the queen of cellulite and am in no position to criticise anyone!). But to say how thin she is and how little she eats I wouldn't have expected her to suffer

Reactions: 13
Put him at the back🤣Loving he’s not at the front 👍Had to zoom in to even find him👍
2611B13B-FE3C-453A-A57E-7BA946E4970C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Will be interesting to see how this plays out i really can’t see him driving to and from London five days a week for around three weeks before going on tour for however long this is on for is it til January? Plus how many shows are there a week? He’s used to getting up going gym then lazing around for the rest of the day with a nap thrown in until he goes to training again in the evening then he goes to bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Will be interesting to see how this plays out i really can’t see him driving to and from London five days a week for around three weeks before going on tour for however long this is on for is it til January? Plus how many shows are there a week? He’s used to getting up going gym then lazing around for the rest of the day with a nap thrown in until he goes to training again in the evening then he goes to bed!
Tour is on until April at the moment. Shows per week vary as sometimes 5 day weeks and others are 6 day weeks. Sometimes there are two shows a day and others once a day. No way is he going to manage this for up to 8 months. Not a chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All I can see is someone’s face on her arse I bet fakey will be saying it’s either a picture of his dad or brother watching over his family whilst they are away having a really good fun holiday without him
#heisjealousasfuck 🤣
IMG_3343.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m surprised he’s not booked a travel lodge at least outside of London. He’s gonna hate this commute…but will still say he’s grateful whilst complaining in his head😬🍿😬🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's not gonna last long in the full monty. 3 weeks of rehearsal before touring. It's going to kill him not having his little nap or flobbing around like a sweaty ballsack all over the place. No gym twice a day. Plus the prospect of Paul the joker re arranging his face.....
He's be out by end of September.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If he shares any of her stories later, it will be this one 🤢 and he’ll either use 🔥 or say something he thinks is funny (it won’t be) to describe her standing there with her arse hanging out 🤮
Didnt she show it before she went away and it was pricey? Id get my money back half the arse is missing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think he’s getting paid mileage? Probably having to ask Zelda for money to keep filling the car up. No wonder he had to get rid of Range Rover 😂

He looks so hagged compared to that Danny and the other good looking one in the main part of the cast! Bet he feels like tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
" Flapz Akimbo " 😃😆😆😆😆
They’re back 😬😬😬😬😂
---
QUOTE="DeniseRoyle, post: 16365644, member: 371885"]
Its £160!! (If real)
For that price you would expect your arse & flaps to be covered
[/QUOTE]
Don’t think I’ve ever paid £160 for an item of clothing 😂 doubt she did either 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.