Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why he has been unemployed and nobody wants him
his obsession with filming everybody . They look pissed odd
it’s a work place they shouldn’t feel awkward in work because some staff decide they can’t stay off the phone
He should be told - not that any adult should NEED to be told - in no uncertain terms, to put the phone away.
It's not appropriate in any workplace for someone to have a camera stuck in their face by a colleague.

Unless of course they are on tv, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He should be told - not that any adult should NEED to be told - in no uncertain terms, to put the phone away.
It's not appropriate in any workplace for someone to have a camera stuck in their face by a colleague.

Unless of course they are on tv, lol.
Because of the job I do take quick pics or videos for social media but I never, ever include a persons face and they’re always edited. I always tell people what I’m doing and that I’d never post their face and it’s never been a problem. I wouldn’t want it done to me and if it was I’m usually asked. People shouldn’t have to put up with Fakey thinking it’s ok. I think as a couple of the actors are quite well known, they won’t take any tit from him and rightly so. There also could be people working behind the scenes who, for whatever reason, really don’t want to be shown on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Because of the job I do take quick pics or videos for social media but I never, ever include a persons face and they’re always edited. I always tell people what I’m doing and that I’d never post their face and it’s never been a problem. I wouldn’t want it done to me and if it was I’m usually asked. People shouldn’t have to put up with Fakey thinking it’s ok. I think as a couple of the actors are quite well known, they won’t take any tit from him and rightly so. There also could be people working behind the scenes who, for whatever reason, really don’t want to be shown on social media.
Exactly.
One of them should say to him straightaway that it's not acceptable and that he needs to delete their photos quick smart.

The sulk would be epic. 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder if he’s got imposter syndrome today, surrounded by professional actors.

He should do….talentless prick

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And yet again he’s the only one on his phone! He is so unprofessional. At least two of the blokes in this play have had long stints on soaps and I assume the others I haven’t heard of have done proper acting work.

He looks so fed op and they haven’t even started. I think this will be the final nail in the coffin for him as he won’t be able to act professional at all, plus I bet they won’t ask him back for panto now cos they’ve got Ian Waite again this year 😊poor fakey.
Ickenden is so addicted to exercise at the moment, he will defo be crying inside he has no choice but to be at Footloose rehearsals.He would rather be playing with his gym boyfriends dripping sweat all over the mats😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Danny Hatchard speaks his mind on Twitter so I don’t think he’d have any issues with putting baldy in his place and judging by the look oh his face he’s already getting on his nerves!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why does he always have to say he’s grateful? Does he think it makes him look like he’s really humble and such a down to earth person? All it does is make him look like the desperate head he is. Making out this tour is the best thing ever, where we all know if he had the chance of regular TV, he’d bin this off in a second.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh dear no money to have lunch with everyone else and pretend they are already his besties making out he needed the loo probably going back to the car for his packed lunch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They’re all going to bleeping hate him if he carries on, surely the director or whoever should be telling him to stop dicking about and actually concentrate.

Reactions: 24
Why does he always have to say he’s grateful? Does he think it makes him look like he’s really humble and such a down to earth person? All it does is make him look like the desperate head he is. Making out this tour is the best thing ever, where we all know if he had the chance of regular TV, he’d bin this off in a second.
He knows it’s all he can get so acts humble he knows it’s beneath him . Let’s face it it’s hardly west end 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh dear no money to have lunch with everyone else and pretend they are already his besties making out he needed the loo probably going back to the car for his packed lunch 😂
As if there isn’t a loo at the place they’re rehearsing 🙄 he’s such a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🐔Cannot be bothered to go on his Instagram today , just cannot get the image of his sweaty bollocks from yesterday out of my head. 🤮.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The state of that beige child! What a scarecrow. It’s one thing to insist on growing his hair to try and be trendy or in the hopes of getting attention but quite another to dress him like he’s been dumped in a tattie sack day after day. They should be so ashamed of themselves. He looks dirty, scraggy and unkempt ffs.
They couldn't give a toss. So long as the clothes and footwear are begged/grifted, he's bunged in them. Not even the right size. What a bleeping frightful pair of cunts these two are . No shame- or pride- whatsoever.
---
View attachment 2379496
Are these the same fugly glasses that Jake tries to wear but they don’t fit his mishapen chicken dipper head??? 😂
They don't fit her, either 😆😆💀 more begged freebies

• Haha
So she's swanning round San Fransisco with the kids, having a lovely time no doubt (even if she isn't shading Spud from the sun or making him wear a hat 😡). And he's absolutely fuming at having to actually do a full days work (I use the word 'work' in the loosest of terms obvs). Cannot wait for this to progress 🤣🤣🤣🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
If he shares any of her stories later, it will be this one 🤢 and he’ll either use 🔥 or say something he thinks is funny (it won’t be) to describe her standing there with her arse hanging out 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Flappy with her arse hanging out🤢🤢🤢🤢
---
If he shares any of her stories later, it will be this one 🤢 and he’ll either use 🔥 or say something he thinks is funny (it won’t be) to describe her standing there with her arse hanging out 🤮
Hahaha snap Jeanie😆😆

Said he'd trot out the grateful shite today🤪🤪🤪 no toilet at the rehearsal venue, bollocks he's going out for lunch on his own but he's made friends, yeah right they think you're an annoying bleep too Fakey😆😆😆😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
He is so jealous of her, and tried to control them all.

They are always much happier - and less guarded- away from him....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.