Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔 He must pay enough at David Lloyd on his membership, why wouldn't he use the hot water for a shower I do everytime and wash my hair and use the spin dryer and hair dryer....why not...why get in your NEW car like that... because he knows he will get a reaction....YUCK DIRTY GIT.....As for those plastic leather looking trousers and red shirt, I needed that laugh 😂 🤣 😆 😂....
Joon you think he would follow his own advice.... got to get your moneys worth mate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I crease at Chris always taking piss out of him
Chris ain’t bothered with him since his wedding he was forced to atttend by his management !!

last month when he asked Chris meet him and Leo and have boys day and chris blanked him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s an arrogant, self obsessed wanker. Jake just suck your own dick. We all know you want to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Chris ain’t bothered with him since his wedding he was forced to atttend by his management !!

last month when he asked Chris meet him and Leo and have boys day and chris blanked him 🤣🤣🤣🤣
If Chris ever decided to spend time with him and NikNak. Prickenden will film a documentary and post to IG. He is that desperate to be near Chris, it’s sad really.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Why would Chris want a boys day with him & Niknak?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who the duck is Chris Hughes? 😂 Talk to me like I’m simple because after all this time I’m still not entirely sure who Jake Quickenden is tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"I'm feeling a bit anxious today".

As he walks down the road with no top on ffs.🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Busy month because it’s his birthday, their wedding anniversary and the anniversary of Oliver’s passing. That’s busy? How does his brother dying 11 years ago contribute towards it being a busy month? No mention of his tour starting just his birthday and anniversaries 🤦🏻‍♀️. He’s definitely on the beg for a freebie for their anniversary. Him saying he won’t buy her a £10,000 diamond ring because he’s tight and it’s only been a year. Yep cos he can really afford a 10 grand ring anyway 😂 Wonder if his ‘busy’ month will also include him making a show of himself at the NTAs again 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve managed to get 20k steps in today from doing a job! I don’t need to wander around topless to do it

• Haha
I’ve managed to get 20k steps in today from doing a job! I don’t need to wander around topless to do it
This just proves he does nothing though doesn’t it? You can get a fair amount of steps in hoovering and mopping floors in the house too. But you just know Soph is going to return home to an absolute tit tip.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
"I'm feeling a bit anxious today".

As he walks down the road with no top on ffs.🙄

View attachment 2392547
View attachment 2392554
View attachment 2392556
Why the duck does he have a tattoo of a Collie doc over his left Tit ? Is it his family pet as a kid ?

Edit : so hang on, this bleep was all cocky and confident over his Faux leather pants reel - then a few people made sarcastic comments, which hit his ego hard (because he expects only positive, almost sycophantic replies) and now the bleep is feeling anxious …..

GET THE duck OFF SOCIAL MEDIA then you thirsty bleep. Seriously. You know who his ONLY bleeping FRIEND IS … his phone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Busy month because it’s his birthday, their wedding anniversary and the anniversary of Oliver’s passing. That’s busy? How does his brother dying 11 years ago contribute towards it being a busy month? No mention of his tour starting just his birthday and anniversaries 🤦🏻‍♀️. He’s definitely on the beg for a freebie for their anniversary. Him saying he won’t buy her a £10,000 diamond ring because he’s tight and it’s only been a year. Yep cos he can really afford a 10 grand ring anyway 😂 Wonder if his ‘busy’ month will also include him making a show of himself at the NTAs again 🤢
Was that the time he 'danced'?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.