Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning All ❤

Hope you had a decent weekend, I have spent the weekend watching the Anna Delvey Netflix thing (it’s actually good - recommend it)

So basically the unoriginal duck with NO FRIENDS (hey PANTO BOY 👋 your only friend is your mother, YOUR MOTHER) is now copying his own WIFE.

Have I got that right ? This bloke would “skin” his missus and wear her if he thought it would get him closer to stardom. Jesus duck. Who the duck would want to be in a relationship with this draining duck, it’s ALWAYS about him. His ego is constantly thirsty, he’s just soo exhausting.

His ego is soo sensitive, he always has to “make” a comment when someone sees him for what with snark. bleep.

Q next week trying to make out he has “friends” - PANTO BOY, you don’t …. You really don’t.
Jaundice doesn’t count either, she’s your MOTHER NOT YOUR FRIEND. And Fred isn’t your friend either, aside from him being a child he’s your stepson.

Hugs to all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s the ‘Louis Vuitton’ hold-all with his initials on 😂😂😂 and why are his trousers always too short 🤢 Fashion influencer 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
OMG. What does he think he looks like. Trousers shrunk in the wash, and moody goochi bag
Looks like his Grindr profile photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The desperation seeking out of every single pore! I don’t know of any man in his mid 30’s that does this. Work 10 - 18.00, for 6 months and then what…… I bleeping hate him, no, I pity him
Why so sweaty? Gross! Must be the Roids, aggressive roidrage, useless duck he is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Why does he not shower before he leaves the gym 🤮 His car must reek 🤮 I hope he’s been doing his washing while she’s been away 🙄 Off home to watch the football. Wonder if he’s got any mates coming round 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OMG. What does he think he looks like. Trousers shrunk in the wash, and moody goochi bag
Looks like his Grindr profile photo.
Imagine, your are away with your kids as your other half is “so busy with work & commitments” he can’t come with you & you look at his insta and think he’s on it more than me, he’s even editing reels, endless gym selfies and now his attempts at “fashion” - you would question him and his intentions.

Ps PANTO BOY, your fashion sense is like a low rent boybander from the 90s whose biggest hit got to 68 in the charts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He’s so bloody passive aggressive. He’s done another reel (which teenagers do on TikTok) thinking he’s a fashionista with his half mast pleather trousers and various other vile clothing, and he’s jumped on the one comment that isn’t kissing his arse, to have a wee tantrum. Boo hoo 😭 View attachment 2391852
Works from 10 till 6........?

• Haha
Imagine an adult in their own home putting on various outfits and poses, to post online. I always wonder does she not feel idiotic doing it. And now he has joined in! 🤣

Am skimming the last few pages, I fell behind 😁 - I gather he was out walking last night, with no top on. If I saw someone doing that, I would be wondering if there was something amiss with them.

I suppose the neighbours just avert their eyes at this stage and say - there's that idiot whatshisface, the guy who sits in a barrel in his back garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is he playing dress up? Why does he not have 1 single friend to see in 2 weeks? Why are bots and strangers in his phone the only people he talks to unless he has a few hours work?

Is this a wake up call Fakey? Have you realised you have literally no one any maybe you need to re evaluate the lack of respect you give to people.
I’m hoping Flapz mum and sister whispered the truth in her ears over the last 2 weeks! She needs to run from this narc. He will never love anyone else over his needs. He should be single and come out! It’s all clear that he loves wrestling with men too much😂.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
WTF is he doing? Seriously!!! 🤢

As for that sweaty mess in that car..... 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Aw that's sweet. Jakey wakey playing dress up in his little hobbit hutch
Any decent bloke would be trying to sort out the shithole of a garden/house, etc. Getting some shopping done, perhaps finishing the crappy painting????
But not our Jake. International superstar that he is, getting his shite badly fitting boy band reject outfits out
While you're at it, come on out of the closet yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Aw that's sweet. Jakey wakey playing dress up in his little hobbit hutch
Any decent bloke would be trying to sort out the shithole of a garden/house, etc. Getting some shopping done, perhaps finishing the crappy painting????
But not our Jake. International superstar that he is, getting his shite badly fitting boy band reject outfits out
While you're at it, come on out of the closet yourself.
If my partner got up on a Sunday morning to do a reel of him in faux leather - I’d be questioning things. Now I don’t think he’s gay or even remotely gay, but he’s a desperate duck who will play to (any) audience he feels will bring him attention (kind of like the faux lesbian tit that came about by Katy Perry & those Russian birds). Again, what a bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It’ll of taken him from 10am-6pm to make those stupid reels no doubt so he’ll be classing that as work 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.