Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm feeling a bit anxious today".

As he walks down the road with no top on ffs.🙄

View attachment 2392547
View attachment 2392554
View attachment 2392556
I'd feel anxious if I was a 35 year old grown man walking down a country road half-naked using a bleeping SELFIE STICK!!! What a loser!!
---
Busy month because it’s his birthday, their wedding anniversary and the anniversary of Oliver’s passing. That’s busy? How does his brother dying 11 years ago contribute towards it being a busy month? No mention of his tour starting just his birthday and anniversaries 🤦🏻‍♀️. He’s definitely on the beg for a freebie for their anniversary. Him saying he won’t buy her a £10,000 diamond ring because he’s tight and it’s only been a year. Yep cos he can really afford a 10 grand ring anyway 😂 Wonder if his ‘busy’ month will also include him making a show of himself at the NTAs again 🤢
He should do what he always does which is duck all. He never does anything for Valentine's Day and left Flapz high and dry for her 30th without so much as a balloon arch!

Why change the habit of a lifetime?! Unless he gets something "gifted" of course!! 🙄 Scav.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Buy her a £10k ring? Is he having a laugh? They can't even afford to finish the house and get a decent TV ffs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Buy her a £10k ring? Is he having a laugh? They can't even afford to finish the house and get a decent TV ffs.

View attachment 2392669
He can’t afford a haribo ring the prick 😂😂🤡🤡
---

View attachment 2392669
He went to say “ neither of us are materialistic “ then stopped because he absolutely knows his wife is and she’s already fuming at the life she has ended up in ….

funny because we all know he’s begging now hoping all these boutique hotels message and offer him a free stay !beggy cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't think Soph and the kids will be waiting for ya. They will be home and knackered, and not overly excited to see you. Cos you will just be getting in from your normal 8hr work - 10 - 6. Innit!!
Oh, and notice how it is "they" about the England women's team, and not "we". Wanker!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🐔Fancy saying that about the ring and its only been a year what an hole he is, I would run for the hills if I was her, but she won't because she loves him 😆.....Suit one and other...pricks..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was that the time he 'danced'?
No that was the Pride of Britain 😂 NTAS was when he pissed his management off trying to get attention from anyone he could whilst wearing the bleeping pink suit and noddy shoes
---
Now he’s sharing a reel of him on his stories, that he posted ages ago of him ‘singing’. duck me he’s relentless 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
No that was the Pride of Britain 😂 NTAS was when he pissed his management off trying to get attention from anyone he could whilst wearing the bleeping pink suit and noddy shoes
---
Now he’s sharing a reel of him on his stories, that he posted ages ago of him ‘singing’. duck me he’s relentless 🤦🏻‍♀️
The “vulva” suit 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
---
Oh yes! I remember the pink suit and noddy shoes 🤣!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t forget he added a bit of guyliner and painted his nails black trying to be all edgy and cool 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He sounds completely drunk in those last stories.

Seriously Fakey, get help. It's not normal to talk to your phone constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🐔 Think he has been watching Tyson Fury with the ring thing, and the anxiety and stuff exactly as TF said in his programme.........:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.