Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m hoping Flapz mum and sister whispered the truth in her ears over the last 2 weeks! She needs to run from this narc. He will never love anyone else over his needs. He should be single and come out! It’s all clear that he loves wrestling with men too much😂.
She's as bleeping lazy and stupid as he is. She'll only quit when she finds him in bed getting teabagged by Chris Hughes, and even then she'd have doubts because she'll have to get off her bony arse and work for a living ....

• Haha
Reactions: 32
🐔 He must pay enough at David Lloyd on his membership, why wouldn't he use the hot water for a shower I do everytime and wash my hair and use the spin dryer and hair dryer....why not...why get in your NEW car like that... because he knows he will get a reaction....YUCK DIRTY GIT.....As for those plastic leather looking trousers and red shirt, I needed that laugh 😂 🤣 😆 😂....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🐔 He must pay enough at David Lloyd on his membership, why wouldn't he use the hot water for a shower I do everytime and wash my hair and use the spin dryer and hair dryer....why not...why get in your NEW car like that... because he knows he will get a reaction....YUCK DIRTY GIT.....As for those plastic leather looking trousers and red shirt, I needed that laugh 😂 🤣 😆 😂....
A tacky, sticky, whiffy scribbled never-was-been.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine an adult in their own home putting on various outfits and poses, to post online. I always wonder does she not feel idiotic doing it. And now he has joined in! 🤣

Am skimming the last few pages, I fell behind 😁 - I gather he was out walking last night, with no top on. If I saw someone doing that, I would be wondering if there was something amiss with them.

I suppose the neighbours just avert their eyes at this stage and say - there's that idiot whatshisface, the guy who sits in a barrel in his back garden.
Maybe he was going to the bushes to earn some pocket money! He’s desperate and as he said he will do anything so why not blowies for a fiver a pop!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe he was going to the bushes to earn some pocket money! He’s desperate and as he said he will do anything so why not blowies for a fiver a pop!
🐔 Errrrrrr imagine giving him a blow job, sweaty bollocks, put me off for life...🤮:m.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Gawd, if he was the last man left on planet earth with me, he'd be wanking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Love how he said to that guy i just did this one yesterday because I had a day off and I was bored erm it’s your third one bro also in most of the comments people think he’s doing it for a laugh nah he’s deadly serious wants to be the face of a men’s fashion brand well best he can hope for is man at C and A and they’ve been shut 23 years!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Love how he said to that guy i just did this one yesterday because I had a day off and I was bored erm it’s your third one bro also in most of the comments people think he’s doing it for a laugh nah he’s deadly serious wants to be the face of a men’s fashion brand well best he can hope for is man at C and A and they’ve been shut 23 years!
Well, we all know what the C stands for, but the A? “Absolute”?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Brilliant! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve just realised you know what’s going to happen next… They’re going to start doing joint ‘fashion’ transition reels 🤢🙄 Not sure where they’ll do them though. Definitely not enough room in the hobbit dressing room or landing where all their content seems to be filmed now

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’ve just realised you know what’s going to happen next… They’re going to start doing joint ‘fashion’ transition reels 🤢🙄 Not sure where they’ll do them though. Definitely not enough room in the hobbit dressing room or landing where all their content seems to be filmed now
We are here for it 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

He is horribly jealous of any attention she gets so nothing would surprise me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Same 😂 @Philimena cunk youre a funny fucker , I love this thread 🤣 i’ve fell behind because of that bleep Charlotte Dawson so ive no idea what these pair are up to but im sure its the usual tit!
Can’t believe she got that tattler doxxed and that innocent other woman, oh yes I can believe it she’s a bleep.

Back on topic how I haven’t missed flappys crappy ads or ootd or spud and his messy hair😂 She’ll be banging to banging out the ads and add links🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Oh dear Chris Hughes put a load of laughing emojis must be why he’s quiet bet he is furious!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh to be a fly on the wall on the Off Limits group chat bet Fakey is the topic of conversation most days and not because he’s their first choice of being put forward for opportunities.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.