Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 'dancing' that time.
I can't understand why Strictly didn't immediately put him on their banned list. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🐔 Think he has been watching Tyson Fury with the ring thing, and the anxiety and stuff exactly as TF said in his programme.........:rolleyes:
I started watching it last night and thought straight away, I wonder if Fakey will get some sort of narrative from this 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Seriously! Talking to his goblin in the hobbit bathroom? How does this skank not shower in the gym before get into his car??? I bet it’s like his festering hot tub and his Luke warm ice bath

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 18
How many hours ago was he at the gym and he’s only just having a bath? I assume he put the clothes on for his walk over his stinky body aswell 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Here come the crappy quotes. Probably pissed. 🤪

Why would you facetime your kid when you're in the bath?
368212434_6530161483729458_6281509148184388085_n.jpg

368447220_819816569791779_7486823242132925270_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I started watching it last night and thought straight away, I wonder if Fakey will get some sort of narrative from this 🤷🏻‍♀️
Difference is Tyson is well known and everybody loves him and fakey is unlikeable 😂
everybody knows Tyson’s name nobody knows jakes .
I do think he will copy Tyson but nothing will come from it because everybody is sick of hearing about his fake anxiety
---
Also why is he sharing those pictures of him on FaceTime that’s private moment with his child why the duck does he think Instagram need to see that ….. what a sad life he’s been child free for weeks not once has he been with a friend ……

tells you all you need to know he has nobody

• Heart
They should definitely celebrate how the marriage started and head off to Camber Sands to stop in a caravan 😉

• Haha
Here we go again 😴 I’m sorry they’ve been gone 11 and 15 years. If he genuinely still struggles (he doesn’t), he needs professional bleeping help.
I wouldn’t mind but by all accounts he barely looked near them when they were alive. Unless it’s the guilt of him choosing X Factor over his dying brother.

• Heart
I wouldn’t mind but by all accounts he barely looked near them when they were alive. Unless it’s the guilt of him choosing X Factor over his dying brother.
He basically used his dad as his sob story on the X factor but then still flew out to Dubai for judges houses when his brother was seriously ill. He’s an absolute hole. It’s obvious by the fact he uses the same photos over and over again of them he didn’t spend much time with them but is happy to use them to get the attention he desperately craves. If he was my family, I’d disown the bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He basically used his dad as his sob story on the X factor but then still flew out to Dubai for judges houses when his brother was seriously ill. He’s an absolute hole. It’s obvious by the fact he uses the same photos over and over again of them he didn’t spend much time with them but is happy to use them to get the attention he desperately craves. If he was my family, I’d disown the bleep.
Exactly right about the photos. Always the same few photos of his dad and brother. Saying that he is now doing the same thing with his own family as he is never with them on holiday. When they get older they will wonder why he isn’t in a lot of their holiday photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
For God's sake, they've been brown-bread for bleeping donkeys years .

There's something wrong with him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
🐔 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: bleeping hell not again he seriously needs professional help so he can move on with his life, after all his mother don't act like this and she gave birth to him....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Soph is a lucky lady coming home to him :sick: and a house that must stink like rancid biffa! Wonder if he'll change the sheets for her or if he stayed in his own room, he normally let's us know when his done any housework and not a thing if his back at "work" tomorrow and has the gym will he have time to get some shopping in for when his lil lion returns,

• Haha
Was literally coming here to say the same thing!!!! Hes just sitting in absolute filth 🤢🤢

Also any mention on if Sophie and the kids are ok?!?! With the hurricane and earthquake, thats happend in california?!?! Hes probably oblivious to it all.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Was literally coming here to say the same thing!!!! Hes just sitting in absolute filth 🤢🤢

Also any mention on if Sophie and the kids are ok?!?! With the hurricane and earthquake, thats happend in california?!?! Hes probably oblivious to it all.
He’ll only mention it if somehow he can make a story or get some insta content from it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.