Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I a fashion influencer now? Nope you are still just a massive head

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ugh he's just absolutely vile, he makes my skin crawl. So aggressive on his comments too.

If he had a takeaway it would be posted for all to see. He's a liar..can't afford it..skint as duck!
He’s probably waiting for his universal credit to be paid next week😂.
---
He’s so bloody passive aggressive. He’s done another reel (which teenagers do on TikTok) thinking he’s a fashionista with his half mast pleather trousers and various other vile clothing, and he’s jumped on the one comment that isn’t kissing his arse, to have a wee tantrum. Boo hoo 😭 View attachment 2391852
He can’t help lying. He doesn’t work from 10-6 everyday !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Whyyyyy is he taking endless selfies in various awful clothes? bleeping hell you bellend, sit downstairs and watch TV or something.

• Haha
It’s the ‘Louis Vuitton’ hold-all with his initials on 😂😂😂 and why are his trousers always too short 🤢 Fashion influencer 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
He’s so micro aggressive. He is trying to teach Sophie a lesson by doing a bit of fashion while she’s away. He is also using the same areas she uses, not that they have a lot of space for him to do otherwise!

10-6 😂😂😂😂😂 definitely doesn't work those hours when he's playing 🦖 he's on stage for about 10mins max. So he's including travel time in those "working" hours

• Haha
He’s so bloody passive aggressive. He’s done another reel (which teenagers do on TikTok) thinking he’s a fashionista with his half mast pleather trousers and various other vile clothing, and he’s jumped on the one comment that isn’t kissing his arse, to have a wee tantrum. Boo hoo 😭 View attachment 2391852
Works 10 till 6? Doing what exactly lol

• Haha
Why is he playing dress up? Why does he not have 1 single friend to see in 2 weeks? Why are bots and strangers in his phone the only people he talks to unless he has a few hours work?

Is this a wake up call Fakey? Have you realised you have literally no one any maybe you need to re evaluate the lack of respect you give to people.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The desperation seeking out of every single pore! I don’t know of any man in his mid 30’s that does this. Work 10 - 18.00, for 6 months and then what…… I bleeping hate him, no, I pity him
He needs to put that pink thing in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So one thirsty hun says ooh bring back the leather trousers and he runs straight to his wardrobe to dig them out for another reel 😂 what a sad sad sad little man

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Whyyyyy is he taking endless selfies in various awful clothes? bleeping hell you bellend, sit downstairs and watch TV or something.
He actually thinks that he is fit because he's been hammering the gym and has a handful of delusional "fans" telling him so.

He's desperate to be the face of a clothing range, so he acts like he's doing it all in jest but he really isn't- hence all the hashtags. bleeping desperado.
---
He’s so micro aggressive. He is trying to teach Sophie a lesson by doing a bit of fashion while she’s away. He is also using the same areas she uses, not that they have a lot of space for him to do otherwise!
Completely agree- yet she makes a bit of money out of it. Bet she brings in more money than him at this point.

I don't think she's put any posts up saying she misses him at all yet he's done a few for her and the boys. This is definitely him having a dig at her in more ways than one.

Reactions: 15
Wtf😳😳😳 works 10 til 6 does he🤣🤣🤣 what a load of bollocks, as if he does. That reel is🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 thinks he's bleeping gorgeous doesn't he, no you ain't, you vain self obsessed, wiggy areshole. Those trousers are tooooo short, all his lothes are too bleeping small🤣🤣🤣

When is Flaps back, is it today?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.