Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like Flaps & co have been gone longer than 2 weeks. When are they back? Has she posted much about this trip - I've only seen the odd thing shared here.

Imagine if this is the light bulb moment for her - life is so much better without that ugly, insecure manchild.
I think she went on a Monday so it’s almost two weeks

Reactions: 13
greek gyros and pitta bread = KEBAB
Fakey you had a kebab own it,
Is that why no photo ? Definitely more budget friendly :m

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Probably went into Iceland and bought a frozen one for £1.99.....about his budget.
---
Let's hope he's had some of this with it ...
axBY2j2_460s.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
🐔duck it was really looking forward to be seeing his takeaway...lying git

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pictures of his curry take away tonight or he’s actually having a pot noodle 😂 like last weeks “Thai” if he does it’s nice how he treat himself when Sophie’s away but makes her cook when she’s there never treat her, not that the stick would eat it anyway 😂
If he had a takeaway it would be posted for all to see. He's a liar..can't afford it..skint as duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That moment when your evening is ruined because you Man United have lost….. oh I know, document it on a 5k walk through stinging nettles….Absolute twit

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That moment when your evening is ruined because you Man United have lost….. oh I know, document it on a 5k walk through stinging nettles….Absolute twit
His entire evening ruined. All his plans of… err… endless bleeping selfie videos rambling on about some old shite… that was ruined was it? 😅

What a boring bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🐔 Well done TOTTENHAM :LOL: ....I don't watch football but the news they won made my day.....:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He’s so bloody passive aggressive. He’s done another reel (which teenagers do on TikTok) thinking he’s a fashionista with his half mast pleather trousers and various other vile clothing, and he’s jumped on the one comment that isn’t kissing his arse, to have a wee tantrum. Boo hoo 😭
IMG_3592.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
He’s so bloody passive aggressive. He’s done another reel (which teenagers do on TikTok) thinking he’s a fashionista with his half mast pleather trousers and various other vile clothing, and he’s jumped on the one comment that isn’t kissing his arse, to have a wee tantrum. Boo hoo 😭 View attachment 2391852
Thought he was ‘working’ yesterday 🤔 Also he’s been ‘working’ for a week and he’s carrying on like he works full time 52 weeks a year 😂
---
A man in in white knickers and a vest! Dandiprat!
That’s no ‘man’. He’s absolutely revolting 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
He’s so bloody passive aggressive. He’s done another reel (which teenagers do on TikTok) thinking he’s a fashionista with his half mast pleather trousers and various other vile clothing, and he’s jumped on the one comment that isn’t kissing his arse, to have a wee tantrum. Boo hoo 😭 View attachment 2391852
When does he work 10-6?!?!? In his dreams!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.