Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He don't half fancy himself, doesn't he. Mind you, nobody else will, except a few desperate tena Huns and 70 year old gays
I'm amazed he hasn't bought Stephen Bears arseshagger3000 machine to shag himself senseless.....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh look, the haggard old pisshead is on the 'non-alcoholic' cider again!!

I'll say it once and I'll say it again, ANYBODY who feels the need to broadcast this to the world is a bleeping alcoholic.

FACT. 💯

368094416_264572633045326_6981170567860143426_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope to god Utd don’t win, I can’t stand the smugness of the plastic Manc when they do (and I’m a Spurs fan) 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fakey covering his tit tv media wall with a non-alcoholic beer, sat alone on a Saturday night. Wow I’d feel sorry for him if he wasn’t such a Wanker.

oh and spurs have just scored 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor Jaknob thinks he looks hot here, he is a bag of bones and as dry looking as anything!
All he has to look forward to tonight is a mashed-up omelette, alcohol, watching footy on a bleeping portable TV stuck to the wall and a lonely wank.

If he doesn't post the Indian takeaway tonight it never happened! Just like the Thai last week.

If that was my life and I had that scrawny chicken nugget head looking back at me in the mirror, I would jump off a cliff ASAP!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What is the point of that video & why film yourself in a loo?? That loo is wider than the walk in hobbit wardrobe & at least the door shuts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now he is out walking! If he cannot sit still through a footie match then he really is addicted to exercise either that or it’s all to try and impress ahead of the boxing he knows he is just a joke I haven’t seen one nice comment about him he’s got a lot to prove

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Plastic Manc fan getting himself pissed behind a bottle of 0%. Plastic fanny not filmed his takeaway meaty giro, cos he didn't get one. Plastic wanker going for walk to get rid of alcohol consumed. Where are the mates watching footie with him? 0 mates bro.

What toilet was he in earlier? Home or gym either way, he's locked in, running tap over his kit getting it nice & wet to wring out for his sadass phone camera. Unless an esteemed Tattler can say otherwise, no one can sweat that much it can be wrung out like that.

He has NO friends. He's desperate for anything to make him relatable. Chris Hughes must privately cringe his safe side of the Gram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Who goes out for a walk wearing no top 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d report him for indecent exposure if I saw him out 😂 It really is a sad existence of a life when your family go away for two weeks without you and the only friend you’ve got is your phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who goes out for a walk wearing no top 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d report him for indecent exposure if I saw him out 😂 It really is a sad existence of a life when your family go away for two weeks without you and the only friend you’ve got is your phone.
It seems like Flaps & co have been gone longer than 2 weeks. When are they back? Has she posted much about this trip - I've only seen the odd thing shared here.

Imagine if this is the light bulb moment for her - life is so much better without that ugly, insecure manchild.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.