Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seriously needs to go get help.His behaviour and body image is just not normal.I think he’s so unhappy with his life he’s taking this look at me to the extreme.Has more than many but people will never be happy
63DF65FE-7242-4F2D-BB4C-BD55EEF33CC8.jpeg
A0A0438C-E210-4D53-AAE6-2F1C3DBCA3D2.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Honestly at this point I think his family need to stage an intervention. His obsession with exercise is worrying.
I disagree about an “intervention” - what for vanity. This is a man who is DESPERATE for attention, by whatever means.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s the thirst from him, flappy and his mum where they are all in search of fame, to the detriment of normality and stability. They aren’t doing themselves or each other any favours with the desperation to be something. They all look stupid with their fake smiles, their ultra slim bodies and live a strange existence in search of fame and money.
I don’t know how flappy stays with him, she can’t have used the word respect in her vows. It would be impossible to respect him. My husband works incredibly hard, is a great hands on dad, helps run the house and is someone to admire and appreciate, he’s not perfect but he works hard and doesn’t put himself first.
God they are ALL sooooo thirsty aren't they🤢🤢🤢🤢 not an attractive look at all is it??
Zelda with her notes, talking shite all day long🤪🤪🤪🤪
Fakey and Flaps with their reels ffs, just go away will you😴😴😴😴
Neither of them are sexy, or attractive squidward nose makes me piss everytime @CrazyBaldhead, love you for that😍
Fakey's hairsystem is just comedy gold isn't it🤪🤪🤪
I bloody love this thread, it's my favourite on Tattle, I post on a few others but this is deffo the best, you guys are toooo funny😆😆😆😆

Edit and the most welcoming

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t know what is worse. Him using spud for content or what he’s using since he’s been away. The constant need for attention is off the scale. I bet Flappy can’t wait to get home to that 🤢 Their 1st wedding anniversary is this week so get ready for loads of filming from the 5 star hotel he’ll obviously be taking her to 😂
Imagine the state of the house and she will have to clean it up. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
God they are ALL sooooo thirsty aren't they🤢🤢🤢🤢 not an attractive look at all is it??
Neither of them are sexy, or attractive squidward nose makes me piss everytime @CrazyBaldhead, love you for that😍
I bloody love this thread, it's my favourite on Tattle, I post on a few others but this is deffo the best, you guys are toooo funny😆😆😆😆

Agree with all of this 😊 We say about what must Flappy think of his behaviour but let’s be honest her GRWM reels showing her flaps, arse and bolt ons off are done for no other reason than to get attention. Imagine being in a room with them two and there is only one mirror available 🙄 Instagram is a strange place. The z listers that pose, pout, photoshop, filter, seek validation off complete strangers and genuinely think they’re the dogs bollocks on there are actually the ugliest ones in real life inside and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I disagree about an “intervention” - what for vanity. This is a man who is DESPERATE for attention, by whatever means.
Exactly. If he does need medical assistance he'd be creaming his undies at the Instagram content.
Could imagine him with a bleeping phone in his hand if they had to do CPR on him.
Vain bleep.
---
Imagine the state of the house and she will have to clean it up. 🤢
She'll need a JCB to get in through the front door....
---
See he's back in his happy place, rolling around on the floor with men🫢🫢🫢🫢

I just noticed how tit those wardrobe doors are, they are fitted very badly🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They're cheap and nasty, just like the vain sack of tit in front of them.
See he's back to sniffing sweaty arse cracks back on the floor with his"mates"....
---
See he's back in his happy place, rolling around on the floor with men🫢🫢🫢🫢

I just noticed how tit those wardrobe doors are, they are fitted very badly🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They're cheap and nasty, just like the vain sack of tit in front of them.
See he's back to sniffing sweaty arse cracks back on the floor with his"mates"....

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t get if he’s at the gym and working out that often that he has to filter on abs, does he just go to the gym and do naff all? 😂 he should be ripped to shreds

Also whoever said iced gem, bravo, I’ve just recovered from laughing, blooming love you fakeys

Flappys gonna come back miserable as f with no more holidays to burn herself to a crisp, I mean look forward to

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t get if he’s at the gym and working out that often that he has to filter on abs, does he just go to the gym and do naff all? 😂 he should be ripped to shreds

Also whoever said iced gem, bravo, I’ve just recovered from laughing, blooming love you fakeys

Flappys gonna come back miserable as f with no more holidays to burn herself to a crisp, I mean look forward to
I wouldn’t be surprised if they try and get an adult only trip ie freebie, in between rehearsals finishing and the show starting. I’m sure he said rehearsals were for 3 weeks, which gives them a 3 week window and in that time it’s their 1 year anniversary of their Ibiza wedding as well. If Zelda will have Leo, they’ll be off on a content making, sorry I mean romantic holiday like a shot.

• Haha
  • Heart
I wouldn’t be surprised if they try and get an adult only trip ie freebie, in between rehearsals finishing and the show starting. I’m sure he said rehearsals were for 3 weeks, which gives them a 3 week window and in that time it’s their 1 year anniversary of their Ibiza wedding as well. If Zelda will have Leo, they’ll be off on a content making, sorry I mean romantic holiday like a shot.
Can they grift another? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

They are all bleeping frightful 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can they grift another? 😂
If they do, I hope Mr Sensitive can take the criticism that will be coming his way 😂 Most people are against these z listers getting freebies but especially freebies that involve holidays. Fortunately for him he’s not well known or interesting enough to make the tabloids and get the sort of publicity that the likes of SSS and Billie Shepherd have got in recent weeks for it. Actually for somebody that can’t take any form of criticism, constructive or not, it’s amazing he’s so desperate to be famous. People like the two I’ve mentioned and others in that z list circle, get everything they do scrutinised and reported on (true or not). You’ve got to have a really thick skin to live in that world and that’s something he definitely hasn’t got.

• Heart
Ewwww his latest reel such a sexist pig! So every time he walks through the door Sophie is meant to be sat there waiting for him then be all over him like a rash? 🤮 No wonder she doesn’t want sex with him

• Sick
  • Angry
Apologies to anyone who's just eaten or about to go to bed :sick:

No one,not even mummy will ever love him like he loves him.
He looks ill without the filters
Yep....that's the real Jake!! Said no one ever. Apart from Jake, Jacob, JaKNOB.
He’s mentioned the word ‘work’ more this week than he’s actually physically worked in hours this whole year. Does he want a medal to pin on his scrawny pigeon chest 🤮
He needs to get a blue peter badge tatt!

• Haha
  • Sick
Pictures of his curry take away tonight or he’s actually having a pot noodle 😂 like last weeks “Thai” if he does it’s nice how he treat himself when Sophie’s away but makes her cook when she’s there never treat her, not that the stick would eat it anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I honestly think he does all these gym sessions and ‘fight’ training in the hope he injures himself so he can pull out of the Paul Smith fight and FM.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell, that's my fanny clamped shut again.

What a minger!! 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
What's he going on about now? You know they sit together glued to their phones. They even text each other whilst under the same roof.

Tell us your marriage is dead without telling us. I wonder what they're going to do to celebrate their one year sham anniversary? I bet it won't be shagging!!

24th August I think it was for the registry office one.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.