Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So pathetic the photo SSS had recently where the children supposedly met her at the gate. As if.
How did the baby get there for starters? And Roess is lying theatrically propped at her feet. So natural looking just like everything she does. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

As for Fakey, poor Leo knows the camera better than he knows his father's face, because that's how he usually sees him.
I don't really watch her posts etc but will have to have a look now 🤣. Stopped watching her and Hinch a while back as they proper got on my tits!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Good God, I have been wetting myself catching up! 🤣🤣

WTAF is that new reel all about seriously? I think I'm more disturbed about the fact he takes collagen supplements every day. Bro, it ain't working!!

368003357_1510755509683505_7783441549250749323_n.jpg
369196688_1011591060033553_4063668332407908190_n.jpg

367981370_308738548481384_7674701718069185006_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
He’s lost way to much weight and like his wife is looking way older than he actually is.He’s such a unhappy narcissistic twit that his sad life’s is just as fake as his photos.She’s back next week so Leo will be used on repeat. That poor child is so scruffy it’s sad to see and wtf is she carrying him in that back thing🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh really I've never noticed that I will look for this next time on her posts. So crazy how they try to portray the perfect insta life. Putting their kids at risk by posting every detail of their life all over social media. Oh that reel is posted is bloody awful..he really is getting worse by the day and his cast mates must be thinking wtf have we got here 🤣
Dangle a chop and a bag of crisps round fakeys neck and he'll be all over him...
#augustusgloop
---
Fakey waiting for his family to walk through the front door.....
images (25).jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Good God, I have been wetting myself catching up! 🤣🤣

WTAF is that new reel all about seriously? I think I'm more disturbed about the fact he takes collagen supplements every day. Bro, it ain't working!!

View attachment 2390105View attachment 2390106
View attachment 2390107
View attachment 2390108
View attachment 2390109
View attachment 2390110
I know right if that's an advert for how tit collagen and vitamins are then I'll stop taking mine! Obviously load of shite and doesn't work 🤣🤣

• Haha
No chance in hell he’s up at 6am everyday. If he gets up at 6am why was his excuse for his face collapsing in on itself that it was 7am?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Afternoon all,

Awww PANTO BOY, you pathetic sack of vain untalented shite. I can’t with this desperate FUCKWIT, he’s just the ultimate turn off. I genuinely don’t know what to say about this duck, his inability to take a comment (which is true) that he is VAIN. Where is the bleeping lie ? This bleep spends 80% of his time eye bleeping himself - if he could suck himself he would.
This duck couldn’t handle being in a group of “men”, he’d crumble instantly - PANTO BOY needs his ego fed constantly, he couldn’t handle (I hate the word) banter, he couldn’t handle being ripped for being a vacuous vapid empty bleep of nothing. This nearly 40 year old man has the arrested development of a 13 year old in mid 00s when Facebook was a thing.

Hope you are all good ❤

Can I also add : he does this thing when he poses likes he’s sniffing his own shite, you can see it in his nostrils. Cock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Honestly at this point I think his family need to stage an intervention. His obsession with exercise is worrying.

Reactions: 17
Let’s remind ourselves. This is a man in his MID THIRTIES!!!!
A husband. A parent.
Oh the embarrassment of his latest transition reels has me turning myself inside out 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jake, jake, jake..... You are knocking on the door of 40, grow up! People your age don't do all the shite you do. Maybe for shits and giggles. but you are serious until called out.

Also leave the poor woman alone and don't let your 'fan' troll her.. It's only bants

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s the thirst from him, flappy and his mum where they are all in search of fame, to the detriment of normality and stability. They aren’t doing themselves or each other any favours with the desperation to be something. They all look stupid with their fake smiles, their ultra slim bodies and live a strange existence in search of fame and money.
I don’t know how flappy stays with him, she can’t have used the word respect in her vows. It would be impossible to respect him. My husband works incredibly hard, is a great hands on dad, helps run the house and is someone to admire and appreciate, he’s not perfect but he works hard and doesn’t put himself first.

• Heart
I don’t know what is worse. Him using spud for content or what he’s using since he’s been away. The constant need for attention is off the scale. I bet Flappy can’t wait to get home to that 🤢 Their 1st wedding anniversary is this week so get ready for loads of filming from the 5 star hotel he’ll obviously be taking her to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't really watch her posts etc but will have to have a look now 🤣. Stopped watching her and Hinch a while back as they proper got on my tits!
🐔Totally agree with this, SS fake as duck saw enough of her when she was on Celebrity Gogglebox with Dopey Dick her other side really came out, evil nasty face because he wanted to watch footy ⚽...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.