Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zelda’s on one again, about tree surgeons this time as they don’t turn up/ give her quotes when she asks - they probably don’t want to be within a mile of her! can someone please post the pic of her angry/manic face, it makes me laugh every time!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20230817_154417_Chrome.jpg
I know it's an old article (March 23) but what the duck does it look like with that headband?
Classic twit!
---
Why is Fakey suddenly sharing gofundme pages for kids 🤔
Has he donated himself?
Well he's renowned for his charity work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Off you pop then and hopefully there’s no wifi oh and you can leave Sophie,Freddy and Leo behind
I read something about this a while back. Imagine them both living somewhere abandoned like this? He can't even cook a bleeping omelette and imagine Flapz's skin with no freebies available!!! No wi-fi either!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I read something about this a while back. Imagine them both living somewhere abandoned like this? He can't even cook a bleeping omelette and imagine Flapz's skin with no freebies available!!! No wi-fi either!!
It would be brilliant 🤣🤣 speed up the divorce

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So now he has a sore wrist
How many ailments is that since Sunday 🤣🤣

Also his ice bath positivity bs has rubbed off on me

Screenshot_20230817_183931_Instagram.jpg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She put her holiday as a ad? Don’t tell me she get gifted her stay😡View attachment 2386422
No way did visit USA use her for two trips in a month 🙄. She’s tagging them in hoping for more ‘work’ from them I reckon. I’ve said it before about her. I’m convinced she puts ad on things to make it look like she’s getting ‘work’ when she isn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh my God just ran here after that reel with the trainers. What the actual duck? He thinks he's so fit!

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh my God just ran here after that reel with the trainers. What the actual duck? He thinks he's so fit!
I just ran here after watching that aswell he is meant to be 34! 😂 Also I’ve just seen he has started following Andy Peters 😂

• Haha
OMFG 🙄🤢 what have I just watched? and he wonders why he struggles to get employment. 35 years old and acting like a teenager. The attention seeking is getting ridiculous now. One thing though, it shows just how small their dressing room is 😂

• Haha
OMFG 🙄🤢 what have I just watched? and he wonders why he struggles to get employment. 35 years old and acting like a teenager. The attention seeking is getting ridiculous now. One thing though, it shows just how small their dressing room is 😂
It was the #fashionista hashtag that did it for me 😂😂😂 #fuckwit

• Haha
It was the #fashionista hashtag that did it for me 😂😂😂 #fuckwit
He had that in his bio back when they did the cringe reel of them outside the cafe and he removed it recently - I checked when I saw his outfit earlier in week

I meant to post that here the other day but accidentally posted it in the Mario thread who is another fashionista 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.