Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Normally when you’re in a show, the rehearsal days are really long. Considering he’s an hour and a half drive away, I reckon they’re not even doing 6 hour days going by the time he’s still home in the morning and back home late afternoon. Wonder if they’re working weekends as well. If not he’ll be driving up to Zeldas to get some content again 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If I was posting this stuff online bleeping CONSTANTLY, and a single friend didn’t take me to one side for a quiet word, I’d be mortified. But then again, I have a single friend. What a sad old bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh my days that reel is criiiiiinnngggeeee🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 he really thinks he summat doesn't he. Well dipper shaped head, weird ears, massive bleeping conk, piano key teeth and to top it off that bleeping hair system🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 stop it Fakey please😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh my days that reel is criiiiiinnngggeeee🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 he really thinks he summat doesn't he. Well dipper shaped head, weird ears, massive bleeping conk, piano key teeth and to top it off that bleeping hair system🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 stop it Fakey please😆😆😆😆😆
Misread this and was like… we all know that isn’t true 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve only just looked at the hashtags fashionblogger and styleblogger is he serious? When he is not topless except some too tight gym shorts he’s in those same beige trousers over and over and an ill fitting 80s vest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If I was posting this stuff online bleeping CONSTANTLY, and a single friend didn’t take me to one side for a quiet word, I’d be mortified. But then again, I have a single friend. What a sad old bollocks.
It proves his management don’t give a tit because surely they should have a word. They must realise that his constant need for attention and validation on social media would put potential employers off. We know he’s got no friends but what about his wife and mother? Thing is even if somebody says something to him, he’ll do what HE wants and ignore everyone else anyway. I wonder what his castmates on the FM think after spending time with him and seeing how desperate he is on instagram?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why is Fakey suddenly sharing gofundme pages for kids 🤔
Has he donated himself?
The answer to that would be no..horrible weasel. Only doing it because others have. He really is one sick piece of tit!

• Heart
  • Angry
His management give up 😂
I mean he’s had no work . Look at everybody on off limits none post the way he does he’s manic

how he has not realised yet that nobody cares or is interested I don’t know 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is this another trip to a physio because it's a psychological thing again! 😆 He's loving having that man touch him..creepy fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is this another trip to a physio because it's a psychological thing again! 😆 He's loving having that man touch him..creepy fucker.
Again though, why is he having to film it. Honestly he needs a bleeping therapist. He is not right in the head. He really is the most neediest attention seeking person I’ve ever come across in real life or social media life

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why do I keep watching their reels? It's embarrassing 😂
Also the teeny, tiny wardrobe room. Is he in a doll house?

• Haha
It was the #fashionista hashtag that did it for me 😂😂😂 #fuckwit
He dresses like a bleeping drag version of Bet Lynch with all the leopard prints, and the green woolly vest his mam must have knitted him.
bleeping pillock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Not sure how much the loft cost but it was really not needed🤣🤣It’s tiny hot and that dick head nearly reaches the ceiling🤣Has he had his wig cut and why has the muppet got a cup of tea in his hand.That post is really showing how sad and desperate this idiot is🤣🤣🤣I’ve watched it three times but not because it’s enjoyable 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Not sure how much the loft cost but it was really not needed🤣🤣It’s tiny hot and that dick head nearly reaches the ceiling🤣Has he had his wig cut and why has the muppet got a cup of tea in his hand.That post is really showing how sad and desperate this idiot is🤣🤣🤣I’ve watched it three times but not because it’s enjoyable 🤣🤣🤣
It's like rubbernecking at a car crash, but that's exactly what this useless cunts life is, one massive car crash....

• Haha
And he’s shared it already dear god he’s just a walking talking🤢🤢🤢The vest top his trainers his hair and the cup of tea🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sad bastard. Love having little nosey through his stories every day then blocking him before he gets the chance to block me 😂

So visit USA now send the family of a not even z listers wife on a free holiday? Yeh right. What a load of bollocks.

• Haha
Maybe Flapps got on that first US trip by offering a buy one get one free #ad. As she had the holiday to see her sister planned, they wouldn't have had to pay for her travel etc 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.