Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two hours and just over 2,000 likes 😂 I’ve just noticed aswell he is trying to do a cool swagger off camera but it looks more like he’s wet himself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Again though, why is he having to film it. Honestly he needs a bleeping therapist. He is not right in the head. He really is the most neediest attention seeking person I’ve ever come across in real life or social media life
Exactly this Jeanie! 🙌🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Probably at the physio cos he’s been wanking so much to his reflection in that centre for ants they call a loft conversion. Not like he’s getting any from Flapz since she’s advertising the USA, or ever for that matter…🤢

IMG_0540.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Zelda’s on one again, about tree surgeons this time as they don’t turn up/ give her quotes when she asks - they probably don’t want to be within a mile of her! can someone please post the pic of her angry/manic face, it makes me laugh every time!
*** Tree surgeon takes the call.......
...immediately googles satellite View of address ...........
Decides doesn't want the job******* 😆😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like an undeclared ad to me. Too much wanking I reckon. I wouldn't touch his hand if you gave me a million quid. 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
That hand is rather near that other fellas bulging area 😃😃😆😆💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Sorry and please don’t shout at me if this has been discussed but I’m currently at Butlins and he’s in the Masked Singer 😂 he even talks about how desperate for money he is.

Again apologise as I don’t read his thread but my boyfriend went ‘who????’ When he was unmasked and I was like ooh he has a tattle thread 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
His was wearing that vest because she isn't doing the laundry and his running out of things to wear!
I also think his passed of because his going to"work"and she's not got his dinner waiting for him,though she always seems to burn everything it looks better then what his managed,
Definitely would be advertising the gimmies by mow if he was still being paid to!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry and please don’t shout at me if this has been discussed but I’m currently at Butlins and he’s in the Masked Singer 😂 he even talks about how desperate for money he is.

Again apologise as I don’t read his thread but my boyfriend went ‘who????’ When he was unmasked and I was like ooh he has a tattle thread 😂
Welcome 😊 OMG please spill any tea you have 😂 we know he’s been dressing up as baby Dino but have struggled getting any footage of him recently. Did he murder an Adele song as usual 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Welcome 😊 OMG please spill any tea you have 😂 we know he’s been dressing up as baby Dino but have struggled getting any footage of him recently. Did he murder an Adele song as usual 😉
Sorry didn’t get any footage as they say before it starts you’re not allowed and I didn’t think it would be if interest anyway 😂. Yeah dressed as a baby Dino. To be fair he came across ok in the chat bit after, he didn’t win. The pug astronaut did, who was some guy I didn’t know at all. It was only because I know he has a thread here that I took his chat with a pinch of salt. He talked about his upcoming full Monty gig and said how he’ll do anything for money, which my boyfriend was like far play 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.