Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can read him like a book. No low moods when he's swanning of for his 2 minute TV appearances but the minute she's away doing something without him he pulls the woe is me act happens every time.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What on Earth is that indented line around his bonce?
Does the top of his head lift up ? Change batteries? 😃
Screenshot_20230816-231014_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Eeekk, terrible he does nothing about it ☹
it’s really not that easy, trust me. Lawyer consultations, filing paperwork, court fees costs thousands. My partner has been quoted minimum $30,000 (so that’s roughly around £15,000). Freddie’s dad may not have that type of money. I think it’s unfair to assume that he does nothing about it, we don’t know much about him at all. He could have spoken to Sophie and she’s told him to mind his own business, without a court order there is nothing he can do. So many people throw the “just take them to court” line around, the reality of it is not that simple. There’s family mediation they like you to try before court, which also costs money. Not being rude just speaking from experience.🙂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He just sad because theres no young boys for him to latch on to in the full monty cast 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's all about him and she's having fun he's working for the first time since January he did close to a full day
He's bitter, jealous and controlling. He will be busy trying ti guilt her back earlier and then he will F off to the gym to avoid them. She is like a single parent
She would be far better off as a single parent.
The children will grow up. He will always be a horrible man-child. 😕

Reactions: 23
She would be far better off as a single parent.
The children will grow up. He will always be a horrible man-child. 😕
The kids (and her) Freddie especially looks so much happier and relaxed when she is away without him
Spud even reacted on the swing today
Zelda created a mini me selfish monster

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They married for Instagram and the begged freebies

..let them repent their actions , at leisure......

• Heart
Reactions: 24
it’s really not that easy, trust me. Lawyer consultations, filing paperwork, court fees costs thousands. My partner has been quoted minimum $30,000 (so that’s roughly around £15,000). Freddie’s dad may not have that type of money. I think it’s unfair to assume that he does nothing about it, we don’t know much about him at all. He could have spoken to Sophie and she’s told him to mind his own business, without a court order there is nothing he can do. So many people throw the “just take them to court” line around, the reality of it is not that simple. There’s family mediation they like you to try before court, which also costs money. Not being rude just speaking from experience.🙂
I work in family law, believe me it’s very easy to take a child off social media especially in ‘influencers’ cases. Also I hate to judge peoples income but Fred’s dad doesn’t look the type to be broke

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I work in family law, believe me it’s very easy to take a child off social media especially in ‘influencers’ cases. Also I hate to judge peoples income but Fred’s dad doesn’t look the type to be broke
I don’t know about the social media side, I just meant in general from my experience. 🙂

Reactions: 13
He has to add his ugly mug in his cringe missing you post.As usual it’s all about him and why that picture 🙄Simple answer is he thinks in his tiny mind he actually looks good 🤣See she replied what a pair of sad desperate twats.He’s not lonely whatsoever as we all know he hates being a family man.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
🐔He will wish he was on his own when the crew get back, can read him like a book...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The sad twit has commented on his latest post from his 2 year old sons Instagram to try and boost that number 😂 it’s so unhinged 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
The sad twit has commented on his latest post from his 2 year old sons Instagram to try and boost that number 😂 it’s so unhinged 😂😂😂😂
Not only that he’s also put his post on his 2 year old sons Instagram stories as well 🙄 Remember though according to him Instagram is fake and he doesn’t care about likes, comments and views 🙄😂😂😂
---
Even Purdey is trying to escape from him 😂 He’s also had enough of listening to him talking tit in his ‘ice’ bath 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
If that’s what to much sun and excessive use of the gym does to one’s self think he needs to go look in the mirror.He’s just one big ick and these pathetic ice bath ( hot tub) morning talks are just bollocks.Never known anyone who’s just so bleeping boring day in day out.Go do your garden get some shopping in for your wife.Go away and sort your stupid addiction to posting every single day.
6CBE12EC-D54B-4653-985B-D43D48D13308.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ickenden always has to get involved. Duncan James posted about Intermittent Fasting and of course Ickenden had to comment. Duncan ignored him but replied to so many comments but his, I wonder why? Hmmmmmm.
He's another bleep as well

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.