Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ickenden always has to get involved. Duncan James posted about Intermittent Fasting and of course Ickenden had to comment. Duncan ignored him but replied to so many comments but his, I wonder why? Hmmmmmm.
I do intermittent fasting. I've done it for two years. I don't know whether I'm super intelligent and take in information like a sponge but I took ten minutes to read an article about it that was my research. It certainly doesn't take months to research. Numpty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What a tosser, time is your most precious thing is it, and you can't get it back. Then spend some of that time with your bleeping family Fakey,he honestly talks so much tit๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
What a tosser, time is your most precious thing is it, and you can't get it back. Then spend some of that time with your bleeping family Fakey,he honestly talks so much tit๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ
I can see a post/story about his brother/dad soon. Normally when he talks about time being precious it leads to him saying about the time heโ€™s missed out on with them ๐Ÿ˜ด

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He's another bleep as well
๐Ÿ” Just seen him on TV, Botox or what yes another bleep eyeballing the camera trying to be a presenter commenting on Britney and all that crap.....can't help themselves egoistic pricks.. ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He googles the tit hes spouting. Dont know how he can say the tit he does without laughing. Wouldnt be suprised if we get a live, laugh, love from him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
๐Ÿ” Just seen him on TV, Botox or what yes another bleep eyeballing the camera trying to be a presenter commenting on Britney and all that crap.....can't help themselves egoistic pricks.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Duncan has ruined his face for sure.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Another one who loves himself Joon, well someone's got to haven't they๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช
All these idiots with no actual talent, clinging on by their fingertips to Z lister fame. Just duck offfffff will you๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I do intermittent fasting. I've done it for two years. I don't know whether I'm super intelligent and take in information like a sponge but I took ten minutes to read an article about it that was my research. It certainly doesn't take months to research. Numpty
It's fabulous isn't it. I started just over a month ago combined with a keto diet and I've lost 17lbs. I only read an article about it for five minutes. Just goes to show how thick he is if he's had to research it for months. Just like his claims about getting into ketosis. I'm currently way under 20g net carbs a day to stay in ketosis whereas one of his meals added up to 100g+ in one sitting!!!
---
If time is so 'precious' then why, at every opportunity, does he run away from his role as a father and a husband. This cockwomble spouts so much bullshit.

If time is so precious, why didn't you spend it with your dad and brother? Why not spend time with Flapz and the kids? twit.

I'm also putting a bingo up for either an anxiety post or dead dad and bro post. He has no content whatsoever. I've never known anybody to live such a dull existence.

Last edited:
  • Heart
His bleeping hair makes me feel sick. What 30 odd year old bloke walks around with a bleeping iced gem/Jedward/Jimmy Neutron quiff?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I will never understand how he thinks itโ€™s normal to film himself from the second he wakes up to the second he goes sleep ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Reactions: 28
Morning All ๐Ÿ‘‹

Oh I did laugh about DJ - I swear TTP was his beard (thatโ€™s maybe for another thread but I remember back in the day with this).

This grown arse man is soo bleeping needy for validation itโ€™s absolutely pathetic. I genuinely donโ€™t know a MAN like this, even the thirsty as tit influencer kids (but saying that I am not on TikTok or the other one, so I am just guessing. But, I mainly work in a very male oriented environment & am usually the only woman (admittedly I am quite alpha) and not one of the people I work with acts like this or is soo thirsty for validation from stranger. This even applies to the teens I know - they donโ€™t act like this.

PANTO BOY is the epitome of someone with a level of ego & entitlement under the guise of trying (and failing) to appear humble. The bloke is a lazy duck, and thinks his previous reality endeavours automatically place him into contention for jobs - they donโ€™t.

What a bleep eh.

Itโ€™s finally sunny, I am in denim shorts & currently eating a chicken mayo burger from Maccys & off to enjoy the sunshine and listen to an audible book in a quiet area near the river.

Hugs to you all โค

• Heart
Reactions: 22
His bleeping hair makes me feel sick. What 30 odd year old bloke walks around with a bleeping iced gem/Jedward/Jimmy Neutron quiff?
" iced gem" ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
---
I will never understand how he thinks itโ€™s normal to film himself from the second he wakes up to the second he goes sleep ๐Ÿ˜ณ
It makes him think he is on the tele .

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.