Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔 He has got something wrong with him, he should be buzzing, something has happened at the FM today to put him on a downer, perhaps they are not taking any of his tit, no pics, no phone out, as they are older actors they can see through him, he looks worn out from the WORK it can only get worse....🍷🍿......
He's realised he's not up to the job and shitting himself he's gonna be sacked....

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Absolutely disgusting, I hope Fred’s dad sees this and goes sick at them.
His dad must of seen his son half naked in the bath like the rest of insta he didn’t care 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ anyone know if legally he can stop Sophie posting him on her insta?

Reactions: 19
She went to turkey with a last minute mate as he dropped out.She also booked him a flight to America and he dropped out as playing Dino dick head.She went to America and he fucked of to his mums .Your lies make no sense you idiot.He hates this production can read him like a book. My god how does a 35 year old muppet post this tit.He follows people from this job bet they look at his stories and think 😬 wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
🐔 He has got something wrong with him, he should be buzzing, something has happened at the FM today to put him on a downer, perhaps they are not taking any of his tit, no pics, no phone out, as they are older actors they can see through him, he looks worn out from the WORK it can only get worse....🍷🍿......
Danny Hatchard has probably marked his card about pissing about. He’s a bit of a straight lace is Danny.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Missing flaps so much but it’s still all about him! He could have chosen just a picture of her, but, no, no, no, it has to be the posing cheesy shot of them advertising glasses direct. I’d question my relationship at this point if he was husband 🤢
Oh god that giant chicken dipper head/Easter Island🗿 with the badly fitting glasses. Don't get me started on the Bet Lynch / Colchester trani blouson.
Screenshot_20230816-215630_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Reckons he doesn’t look old? Camera never lies fakey it’s just you normally use filters sorry if I cause anyone to feel unwell I know it’s a horrendous sight. Also 32 comments on his post and around half are bots hopefully others are starting to see through his bs about missing his family aswell

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Reckons he doesn’t look old? Camera never lies fakey it’s just you normally use filters sorry if I cause anyone to feel unwell I know it’s a horrendous sight. Also 32 comments on his post and around half are bots hopefully others are starting to see through his bs about missing his family aswell
Has he filtered his abs again - thats a great picture 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
No wonder his mum looks like crap as well.Says she doesn’t eat breakfast or lunch but obviously smokes a lot .I don’t think putting protein powder on some yogurt going to build you up stupid woman.Matt looks awful to since they both got turkey teeth.I noticed all the bot replies on his post I wish Instagram would get rid and show how many real followers people have..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m so glad people don’t appear to be falling for his last grid post. He doesn’t miss them. He only misses the content they give him. He chooses to ‘work’ away from them every opportunity he can. He will always put his needs and wants before anybody including his wife, son and stepson. He’s only getting ‘depressed’ cos he’s actually having to work for a living whilst they’re all on holiday without him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He’s openly guilt tripping his wife for going on holiday with her family. What a sad little freak.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He’s openly guilt tripping his wife for going on holiday with her family. What a sad little control freak.
It's all about him and she's having fun he's working for the first time since January he did close to a full day
He's bitter, jealous and controlling. He will be busy trying ti guilt her back earlier and then he will F off to the gym to avoid them. She is like a single parent

• Heart
Best of it is I’ve known his type and you guys are right he will definitely guilt trip her for going away but I can guarantee you he told her this would be the best two weeks for her to go so he had a week to learn his script and prepare and be ready for rehearsals without being disrupted by the kids

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Best of it is I’ve known his type and you guys are right he will definitely guilt trip her for going away but I can guarantee you he told her this would be the best two weeks for her to go so he had a week to learn his script and prepare and be ready for rehearsals without being disrupted by the kids
And what has he done - F all

This actors will not out up with this childish clown they trained to become actors/singers and its a big deal getting a 8 month (with breaks) stint whereas fakey started with the ailments before day 1 read through

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.